I've come over to the P&O side!

kikki21

Well it's already been a journey and we're not there yet! :)

The new and shiny looking Britannia photos, renderings and deck plans enticed me to have a look at the new ship and ok, it may have had something to do with my crush on James Martin too but that's another story! :p

We kind of ummed and ahhed, didn't do anything, then got married and went on honeymoon and were waylaid by the S class Celebrity ships but their prices shot up over the last few days so after a bit more research and insomnia, we were back where we started with Britannia!

So.... just been on the phone to our TA and have booked an early saver superior deluxe balcony to the Fjords next June!

Very excited as lots of firsts for us as neither of us have sailed from Southampton before, the Mr hasn't been on a new ship in the maiden season (I have!) and it's also a new cruise line for both of us so best get off and find a roll call and update my signature! :)

Well it's already been a journey and we're not there yet! :)

The new and shiny looking Britannia photos, renderings and deck plans enticed me to have a look at the new ship and ok, it may have had something to do with my crush on James Martin too but that's another story! :p

We kind of ummed and ahhed, didn't do anything, then got married and went on honeymoon and were waylaid by the S class Celebrity ships but their prices shot up over the last few days so after a bit more research and insomnia, we were back where we started with Britannia!

So.... just been on the phone to our TA and have booked an early saver superior deluxe balcony to the Fjords next June!

Very excited as lots of firsts for us as neither of us have sailed from Southampton before, the Mr hasn't been on a new ship in the maiden season (I have!) and it's also a new cruise line for both of us so best get off and find a roll call and update my signature! :)

Looking at your cruise history you seem to be able to enjoy all different types of cruise experiences so I am sure that you will enjoy P&O. We're on the Canary Islands cruise in July --- this time next year ;)

A cruise is a cruise! :)

We like to try out new travel experiences so it makes it all the more exciting!

Good for you - it is so refreshing to read that someone is going to 'give another cruise line a go' and won't be moaning about every thing that they don't like. (If you know what I mean).

Whatever, have a great cruise :)

Good for you - it is so refreshing to read that someone is going to 'give another cruise line a go' and won't be moaning about every thing that they don't like. (If you know what I mean).

Whatever, have a great cruise :)

I am sure we will as we definitely find things to enjoy and can honestly say never yet had a bad cruise! :)

Also happy to try out new lines for different experiences!