Please share what Xmas day is like on a ship!

Wj420

We thought Christmas Day was a sedate affair, however New Year's Eve was definitely more of a party vibe :). The ship was decorated beautifully and Santa did appear for the little ones. Btw, this was on Solstice in Australia - may be totally different in the Caribbean :confused:?

We were on a cruise a couple of years ago (Eclipse, if I remember correctly), just before the christmas cruise. On the last couple of days they were putting up decorations for the next cruise. Seemed very festive. Generally Christmas cruises have lots of kids and celebrity really offers them an excellent experience.

First family cruise for Christmas. Sailing on silouhette. I'm sure the ship will be festive! Any details of a Christmas sailing would be appreciated!

Do you have children for your family Christmas cruise? We were on Reflection 2 years ago for Christmas. The ship was decorated beautifully and on Christmas morning, Santa and his elves hand out presents to the kids. It is so fun to see them all lined up. The gifts are different based on age. I think it was on Christmas Eve, a gift was put in our stateroom as well - a glass picture frame. They had caroling in the main areas, I believe too. It really was a lot of fun - you'll love it!