YC Welcome Gift

ducklite

In reponse to milepig's post about the new gift, I am starting a thread about what we would like to see as the Yacht Club Welcome Gift.

As much as we love the canvass bags, we don't need any more. In fact the last thing I need is yet another tote of any type. Here are some of the things that I would find useful that I would like them to consider...

Small LED travel flashlight

Aluminum water bottle

Small umbrella that folds to a foot or less

Waiters corkscrew

Al items with the logo of course :)

I'd vote for that LED travel flashlight so that I can see the menu.

The only place I had a hard time reading the menu was Candles. Otherwise the lighting was fine. I don't want to eat dinner in a place lit up like a diner.

Hopefully, someone at Windstar is reading these posts.

My vote is for the aluminum water bottle.

We will be on the Star Pride for 24 days starting December 12th. We are hoping the positive reviews are true and the negative reviews are from negative people.

Any other ideas people might have? One thing that might seem kind of weird but we used a lot on the Surf was a highlighter and sticky notes. Maybe those items and a binder clip (which we also used) with the logos on them? Would love to bring home a block of sticky notes to use and remind me of the ship until the next time.

Windstar T shirts please! Always a nice - and useful souvenir to have and they don't really cost that much if bought in bulk. Unfortunately the latest offerings on the Windstar site are not nearly as nice as the ones they were selling onboard 2 years ago. I was hoping to purchase another identical one.

Second choice would be a bottle chiller - either the kind you put in the freezer to use at home or just the type which keeps your bottle a bit cooler when you travel.

Edited by marama

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...