Scenic "OPAL" Jewels Of Europe September 2,2015 Who's Coming???

10470778_769275379761244_5007292419724819917_n.jpg

Our Ship The Scenic Opal under Construction.

Good Morning one and all and just wanted to say to all of you that are out there and still Lurking as To Just Do It and come and join us for a Funtastic AWESOME cruising Adventure on board The Brand New Scenic Opal.

Yes this is our first ever river cruise but so looking forward to the Excitement that awaits as we set forth September 2,2015 and Discover The Rhine ,Main, and Danube Rivers and all The Charm that they Hold.

Looking forward to Loungin" Laughin" and enjoying those Tasty Libations with all of you.

Good Morning Once again From The Lone Star State,

Hoping that maybe some of you that are out there and still LURKING are getting close to JUST DOING IT and Booking and coming and Joining Lisa and myself for this to be FUNTASTIC Fun Filled Fun Packed Awesome Cruising Adventure on board the brand New Scenic Opal.

This shall be our first of many I hope River Cruises in Europe and hoping to get some of you that are Seasoned Veterans as to show us the ropes and also give us some info as to making this a Memorable experience.

Can't wait as to set foot on board and get The Party Started. Looking forward to meeting all our fellow cruisers and enjoying as we Discover The Jewels Of Europe and just maybe share in Lifting a Glass or Two Of some Fine Tasting Wines.

Only

More Days

To Go!!

All For Fun and Fun For All

Loungin" Laughin" and Libations!

Have A Great Day

Gary

AKA Lone Star:rolleyes:

Howdy and Good Afternoon to all our Aussie and Kiwi Cruise Critic Members. This is Lone Star saying to all of you that are out there and still just Lurking as to Just Do IT and Book and come and join us LoneStarCruisinCouple for a

FUNTASTIC

Cruising adventure on board The Brand New

Scenic Tours

" Opal "

1909752_772396482782467_296532262726082046_n.jpg As you can see she is currently under construction and shall feature some New and Innovative Ideas that Scenic is adding to their New Ships that are coming out for 2015.

So I say to all of you come and join in as we set forth September 2, 2015 from Amsterdam to Budapest and sail The Romantic Rhine, Main, and Danube Rivers.

All For Fun

and

Fun For All

Loungin" Laughin"

and

Libations

th?&id=HN.608030123668081784&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

Have A Great Evening ALL

Gary:rolleyes:

Good Morning To all our Aussie and Kiwi Fellow Cruise Critic Members.

Yes this is Lone Star and from what I am seeing posted on Scenic s Website looks to be that our cruise for The Jewels of Europe September 2,2015 on The Brand new Scenic Opal is Sold Out.

That's Great news as it should be a Great and Wonderful time to be had by all.

Hoping that some of you out there that are booked will stop in and say hi as it is a great way as to make introductions prior to the cruise and maybe while cruising as to share in a couple of glasses of wine or two.

We are Lisa and Gary LoneStarCruisinCouple and we live in Sugar Land, Texas just outside of Houston this is our first ever River Cruise and yes to say that we are excited I think would certainly be an understatement.

Only

More Days

To Go

But who's counting?? Certainly not me..

Yes can't wait as to have the pleasure of cruising with all of our fellow passengers and sharing in all The Wonderful times that lie ahead for all of us to share in.

All For Fun

and

Fun For All

Loungin" Laughin" n Libations

Lisa & Gary

Ps I used to live in Australia ...:rolleyes:

Edited by LoneStarCruisinCouple

Love th econstruction photos , and glad your cruise is sold out. I am sure that there will be plenty of Aussies onboard and probably some Kiwis as well.

CC reprents such a small proportion of cruisers so don't be too disappointed that they are not here on this forum.

Have fun.:D

Howdy there One and All and yes Mic like you said I understand that Cruise Critic is just a small amount of the folks that cruise but sure am hoping that we have a boat load of Aussie's and Kiwi's as you folks just really know something that we don't and that's how to really enjoy Life to the Fullest and not get tied up in the every day Rat Race.

Yes this is LoneStarCruisinCouple and just hoping that some of you out there that may be booked shall come and join and let's get The Party Started. Lots of planning to do and maybe even make a group booking at a Hotel coming and going as to possibly get some better pricing..

All For Fun

and

Fun For All

Loungin" Laughin"

and Lots of Tasty

Libations:rolleyes:

Edited by LoneStarCruisinCouple

Good Morning to all our Aussie and Kiwi Cruise Critic Members,

arg-3-50-trans.gifarg-9-50-trans.gifgraphics-numbers-538087.gif

More Days until we set forth of this to Be

FUNTASTIC

AWESOME

CRUISING ADVENTURE

THIS is our New Ship Currently under construction in the Netherlands

The Scenic OPAL

10245463_778970115458437_5209671843264067193_n.jpg

hoping that some of you that have been lurking shall JUST DO IT and Book and come and join Lisa and Myself for a Fun Filled Fun Packed Cruisin Adventure.

Have a Great Day

lone Star:rolleyes:

And a pleasant Good Morning To all of our Aussie and Kiwi Fellow Cruisers.

Yes it is getting certainly closer and just can't wait to Get The PARTY Started.

So Looking forward to our New Ship and also having the Pleasure of meeting some of our fellow Passengers and saying hello.

If any of you may be interested in following the building of our Ship The Opal here is a link that has pictures and is updated if I remember right every Monday.

Have a Great Day

Lone Star:rolleyes:

seems like you are promoting this too much me thinks !!!!

Well I guess you may be right and then again We are just soo excited and hoping that we may have the pleasure of having some folks from Australia as well as New Zealand joining us..

Sorry if you feel the way that you do as isn't intended to promote other than to build some excitement with those that are out there Lurking and maybe have already booked.

All For Fun

and FUN for All

Loungin" Laughin"

and

Libations.

Good Afternoon One and All,

yes it is getting closer and closer and we now have

Only

arg-3-50-trans.gifarg-7-50-trans.gifarg-9-50-trans.gif

More Days To Go!!

So excited and looking forward to a FUNTASTIC

Fun Filled

Fun Packed

Cruising Adventure

Have been following the building of our ship in Norway and is really fascinating to watch week by week as she comes into becoming THE Scenic Opal.

Yep it won't be long now and for those of us that are booked is going to be a Great and Wonderful time..

Wishing all a Nice and Lovely Day

10520691_785902061431909_1321433831484358166_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Good Morning to our fellow Aussie and Kiwi passengers that may be joining us on The Opal Jewels of Europe setting sail on September 2,2015.

Just wanted to say that we have booked into The Toren Hotel in Amsterdam and also booked into the Four Season Gresham Palace in Budapest.

Was wanting to possibly find out if any of you would be maybe interested in maybe getting together in either and or both cities and putting some sort of a Tour of these FANTASTIC cities together.

Just figure that it may be a way of possibly getting a better deal, but again it is open.

The picture is that of our ship still currently under construction.

10514762_790073511014764_2829161737629776933_n.jpg?oh=9a18d14848d37e343694602cea11bfc2&oe=5475F4E2Hoping all have a Great Day

Won't be long now.

Loungin" Laughin"

and

Libations!!

Good Morning One and All

Yes it is hard to believe but only one more year365 more days and those of us that are fortunate enough to be booked on The Opal Jewels of Europe sailing September 2,2015 shall be

Loungin" Laughin" and enjoying those Tasty Libations.

Looking forward to a Funtastic cruise and having a chance as to possibly share in raising our glass to the awesome adventure that lies ahead for all of us.

For those of you that may be interested a photo of our ship that is still currently being built.

10639365_790073464348102_7654867541181888867_n.jpg?oh=5d1067787faee3df5e51aaa1a36045a0&oe=547C668B&__gda__=1416277299_b60e8fb1537743fc093b4313b76b0818

And a Pleasant Good Morning To all my fellow Aussie and Kiwi Shipmates that shall be cruising with us on The Scenic Opal Jewels of Europe September 2,2015. Won't be long now and we all shall be Loungin" Laughin" and enjoying those Tasty Libations.

Yes our ship seems to be coming along very nicely and have posted a photo. Just so remarkable as to how they take all of those pieces and put together and make these incredible ships,but somehow they do and good thing for all of us.

Hoping that some of you that have been out there and Lurking may finally come and join in and say Good Day Mate and join in on the Fun of Conversing before our cruise and possibly come up with some ideas as that we all may share in.

We are Lisa and Gary from Sugar Land,Texas and this shall be our first River Cruise. So if there are any Ole Salts of The Sea out there and you shall be joining us on this cruise would certainly appreciate any and all help.

10639615_790073381014777_2674792508103039789_n.jpg?oh=012123fa820b63c684bedcc8bed90b1e&oe=549354E1&__gda__=1420243773_780e90f7c82eac608328b2d1d33879ecOnly 362 More Days To Go!!

Yippeee!!

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy and a very Good Morning To all our fellow Aussie and Kiwi fellow shipmates that shall be joining us on The Scenic Opal Jewels of Europe setting sail September 2,2015.

Yes it seems so very far away however we are now down to what

Only 354

More Days To go and we all shall be

Loungin' Laughin"

and

Enjoying Those

Tasty Libations!!

We shall be arriving in Amsterdam on the 31 and having a couple of days as to spend looking around. Staying at a Hotel called The Toren located an the Prestigous Keizersgracht,the most expensive and sought after parts of Amsterdam. Set along one of the most beautiful canals,which for obvious reasons is placed on the World Heritage list of UNESCO. Views of both the Canals and that of The Canal Houses just extraordinary.

In Budapest we are staying at The Four Seasons Gresham Palace overlooking The Chain Bridge and have already arranged for a Walking Guided Tour as well as a Day Touring The Wineries. Yes we do love Hungarian Wines.

Looking forward to having the opportunity to share in this Funtastic Cruising Adventure with a lot of you that are out there and still LURKING.

Have a Great and Wonderful Weekend

Lisa & Gary

LoneStarCruisnCouple:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

And a Good Day To All,

This is Lone Star and just wanted to say Howdy to all of you folks that may be booked along with Lisa and I on The Brand New Scenic Opal for The Jewels Of Europe sailing September 2,2015.

Yes I have been checking on the progress of our ship and this was the latest that I could find.

10574351_803991296289652_5067559747367083066_n.jpg?oh=f0c855189c1607a4b070e7048d23cd53&oe=54C217D2&__gda__=1418699099_fbeb430b6bcd941ffee920c20b01313e

She looks so very Elegant resting there with her first ever Floating on The water and yes can even see our cabin. First in the picture and back of the ship. Just can't wait as I'm thinking that we are going to have such a Dramatic view with having that Panoramic Royal Suite.

Anyways just wanted to say that We both are looking forward to having a chance as to say howdy and enjoy this FUNTASTIC cruise and discover the Wonder and The Beauty that Lies before all of us.

Loungin" Laughin"

n

Those

Tasty Libations

All For Fun and Fun For All!!

Lisa & Gary

LoneStarCruisinCouple

:):)

Good Afternoon Mates and hoping that this will find all my fellow cruisers doing well.

Yes it is yet another day closer to our FUNTASTIC VOYAGE Jewels of Europe setting sail on September 2,2015 and can't wait for all the Fun and Excitement to begin not to mention those tasty Libations that you can have 24 hours a day if you so are inclined to do so.

Only

More Days To Go.

Booked our flight today so that is taken care of and also informed our Hotel in Amsterdam that we would be flying in on the 30thof August so that will give us Three days Prior and Three Days After to enjoy both Amsterdam as well as Budapest. Just can't wait.

Looking forward with Great anticipation as to Possibly talk to some of you before we set forth on our cruise.

Have a Wonderful Day.

I suppose she will have her maiden voyage soon, at least she will be well and truly tested by the time you get on her.:D

Good Day There Mic,

Hoping that all is well on your end as we are a Okay here.

Yes I am just so excited and just can not wait as to get on that plane and be on our way towards our cruise over in Europe. Not really all that bad of a trip in flying as only 9 hours from Houston over to London and then only an Hour and Ten minutes into Amsterdam.

Just wish that some of your fellow Aussie's that are booked with us would come onto the board and say howdy. Oh well guess that there shall be plenty time on the cruise as to meet our fellow shipmates and say at least hello and maybe share in a glass or two of wine.

Anyways wishing you well and smooth Sailings and a Bon Voyage.

Good Day There Mic,

Hoping that all is well on your end as we are a Okay here.

Yes I am just so excited and just can not wait as to get on that plane and be on our way towards our cruise over in Europe. Not really all that bad of a trip in flying as only 9 hours from Houston over to London and then only an Hour and Ten minutes into Amsterdam.

Just wish that some of your fellow Aussie's that are booked with us would come onto the board and say howdy. Oh well guess that there shall be plenty time on the cruise as to meet our fellow shipmates and say at least hello and maybe share in a glass or two of wine.

Anyways wishing you well and smooth Sailings and a Bon Voyage.

Cheers, and I wish the same for you.:D

Cheers, Lone Star, the excitement builds. Not long to go, I hope you have some beer swilling, wine sucking Aussie party people on the Scenic Opal with you. If so prepare for long nights !!

Above all, ENJOY !!

Edited by NSWP