Dress code,Help!!!

afonleas

First time cruisers,so need as much info from you knowledgeble cruisers as possible.

Going to the Canaries on the Oceana in October,really need to know about evening attire.It states in our brochure 3 Back tie nights,9 casual and 3 theme nights are included in that,but I read on another forum that there is only 1 black tie event...so @confused.Com.....

I hope that some kind soul will enlighten me:)

Also any other tips,you think will aid me and my friend...

Sending sincere thanks to anyone who takes the time to reply xx

First time cruisers,so need as much info from you knowledgeble cruisers as possible.

Going to the Canaries on the Oceana in October,really need to know about evening attire.It states in our brochure 3 Back tie nights,9 casual and 3 theme nights are included in that,but I read on another forum that there is only 1 black tie event...so @confused.Com.....

I hope that some kind soul will enlighten me:)

Also any other tips,you think will aid me and my friend...

Sending sincere thanks to anyone who takes the time to reply xx

That is confusing...call Oceania cruises at 855- 623- 2642...I don't know where you live, but that's their main number..have your reservation ID # ready and sailing date...good luck..

Big Al

Usually on P&O there's two formal nights a week, and they are kept quite strictly- but if you don't want to join in, then you can eat in the buffet. One of the formal nights is also one of the theme nights, the black and white night. Not everyone will dress up for the other theme nights, but it's a bit of fun.

You don't have to eat every night in the main dining room- feel free to use the speciality restaurants, and there's always a theme in the buffet, such as Best of British, Fish night or the extremely popular Indian night, when the Indian chefs show off their cooking. :cool:

Enjoy! :)