Resort at the Port pool bar

sportmorgan

Does anyone know if they serve appetizers or snacks out at the pool bar? Are they any good? Alternatively, what is the menu like at the hotel restaurant?

My family is getting in a few days early to see Kennedy Space Center, then the rest of my group (family of 5) will be arriving sometime after 5:00 pm the night before our cruise. I think the kids will want to spend some pool time, and thought perhaps we could just eat dinner at the hotel rather than head off somewhere for a meal.

Which resort are you talking about. The old Ron John's (now Holiday Inn), or the Radisson? I don't think either have that specific of service unless it's over a "Happy Hour". But they may have room service operating at the pool, if there's a restaurant on the premises.

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know if they serve appetizers or snacks out at the pool bar? Are they any good? Alternatively, what is the menu like at the hotel restaurant?

My family is getting in a few days early to see Kennedy Space Center, then the rest of my group (family of 5) will be arriving sometime after 5:00 pm the night before our cruise. I think the kids will want to spend some pool time, and thought perhaps we could just eat dinner at the hotel rather than head off somewhere for a meal.

They serve the regular menu at the pool. Steaks, seafood and chicken, plus more. Last time we were there we had a chicken cesear at the pool.