American Queen--Lost Camera

Linda Wallace

On the August 23 round-trip American Queen river cruise from Alton, Illinois, to the Quad Cities, I left my camera hanging on the back of a chair the last evening, August 29, in the Main Deck Lounge or the J.M. White Dining Room. The camera was a DSC-HX50 Sony in a small green canvas bag/case with a long black strap. If you found the camera and were not sure what to do with it, I would be very happy to pay the postage and a reward to mail it to me. If you took the camera with no intention of returning it, would you please send me the memory card? No questions asked. The cruise was a bucket-list event for my 91-year-old mother, and we were so disappointed to have lost the photo memories. My address is: Linda Wallace, PO Box 46832, Seattle WA 98146. You can contact me at: admin@linda-wallace.com.

Everything else about the cruise was wonderful. My mother, sister, cousin and I traveled together. We all loved the steamship: decor, staff, food, entertainment and excursions. I highly recommend the cruise. Just do not leave your camera lying around!