Best jewelry prices-Antigua, St Kitts, Barbados, St Lucia, St Thomas?

Travel To Be Free

• 4 months later...

We have always found St Thomas to be the best price. We typically go to Ajanta Jewelers on Drakes passage, but have bought from others also. Wait till later in the day and make sure you haggle for a better price. My DW has lots of diamonds from here.

St Thomas or St Maarten. St Thomas is our favorite with Beverly's Jewelers and Amit our favorite. We have been shopping with Amit for over 20 years and I have brought many friends to him and not one person has been disappointed. His diamonds are beautiful and yes you can haggle for pricing, he expects it. He now has a brand new store in town. Have fun looking!!! In St Maarten Artistic Jewelers is wonderful with the small store and across the street Joe's Jewelers has a great watch selection.

Happy Sailing!

• 4 weeks later...
I heard St Thomas is higher on jewelry prices. Does anyone know which island above may have the best deals?

For the most unique jewelry on this route....check out Goldsmitty in Antigua. They make the jewelry there so you won't see it in every other store! Prices are very reasonable.

St Thomas has many more jewery stores than the other islands you listed. We like H Stern, Cardow, and Imperial in St T....but there are a zillion others. St Kitts,St Lucia, Barbados, and Antigua only have a few jewelry stores compared to St Thomas and St Maarten.

Tropical world

Port Zante

Basseterre

St.Kitts

Do not do business with this store they sold me jewelry that was not good they told me that the ring and earrings were tanzanite and it was not. And it was other stone that was worth less. what got me was when you enter the store they had sign with cruise names on the door.so I though they were ok. The reason I did not look at the shopping paper they give me was because I lost it. so I got one when I got on board. And I started looking at the paper and they were not on it. the reason I am telling you is because I do not want anyone making the same mistake I made.

BEWARE OF THIS STORE