Sale on shore excursions

I just saved a bunch of money on parasailing at Labadee![emoji3]

Just last week it was $85p/p. Now it is $68p/p

Last month we also got the dragons breath zip line on sale

It pays to look daily!

This is for the 11/12/17 Oasis sailing

[emoji23][emoji475]oh boy, this is gonna be great!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

To andynk. You log on to their website and create an account. You can access the cruise planner after and get all the information you need. I put the parasailing in my shopping cart last week and left it there hoping the price would come down and it did!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It looks like there is a Memorial Day Weekend sale on. Can't remember if it ends tonight or tomorrow night. Discounts on this like select excursions, drink packages, drink packages combined with Voom are what I can think of off the top of my head.

I just saved $52 by having RCI cancel and rebook the BOSS Underwater Adventure for me for our party of 4 on the August 20, 2017 Oasis sailing. They said the excursions totally booked so I couldn't just cancel and rebook for fear of losing our reservation. The RCCL agent did it for me and saved me the money. Only problem is they are issuing a credit against my credit card for original purchase price of $129/person and submitted the new charge of $116/person. Now I just need to watch to make sure the credit is issued.

I just saved $52 by having RCI cancel and rebook the BOSS Underwater Adventure for me for our party of 4 on the August 20, 2017 Oasis sailing. They said the excursions totally booked so I couldn't just cancel and rebook for fear of losing our reservation. The RCCL agent did it for me and saved me the money. Only problem is they are issuing a credit against my credit card for original purchase price of $129/person and submitted the new charge of $116/person. Now I just need to watch to make sure the credit is issued.

Yes that is what they did to us.

Credit for cancelling.

Then new price for new booking.

Um

So far this upcoming cruise we have done this for the drink package as well as the jet ski excursion.

And we watch our credit statement on line an have not had a problem................................yet.

It is what it is

Saving money.

Sea Ya

It looks like there is a Memorial Day Weekend sale on. Can't remember if it ends tonight or tomorrow night. Discounts on this like select excursions, drink packages, drink packages combined with Voom are what I can think of off the top of my head.

Got an email that Memorial Day sale has been extended and will end tonight at midnight.