Cost of taxi???

hockeypapa

What is the cost of a taxi to reggae beach bar and shipwreck beach bar??? Is the cost per person or per taxi thank you

Here ya go! :) Just snagged this from the internet. These were the set rates in 2011, but they are still current. We were there last year and the charges were exactly the same. Since we went to Brimestone Hill Fortress (price not listed, but it was $28.00, per cab, each way), we chose to go to Shipwreck instead of Cockleshell Beach (where Reggae Beach Bar is located).

20160713TaxiRates_StKitts_Basseterre.jpg

Here ya go! :) Just snagged this from the internet. These were the set rates in 2011, but they are still current. We were there last year and the charges were exactly the same. Since we went to Brimestone Hill Fortress (price not listed, but it was $28.00, per cab, each way), we chose to go to Shipwreck instead of Cockleshell Beach (where Reggae Beach Bar is located).

20160713TaxiRates_StKitts_Basseterre.jpg

This is awesome info. I was going to ask you this question on my thread so I can do more "planning". :D

What is the cost of a taxi to reggae beach bar and shipwreck beach bar??? Is the cost per person or per taxi thank you

We were in St. Kitts and I arranged the transportation beforehand ... I have the detailed contact info with the lady who runs the company with her husband. We were extremely happy with her services, how she was able to stop wherever we wanted to get off and take pics and the most importantly how PUNCTUAL she was ;)

If you have any further questions please let me know :)

https://imaginairie.wordpress.com/2016/06/30/on-board-the-carnival-funship-fascination-is-like-living-with-aladdins-lamp/

We were in St. Kitts and I arranged the transportation beforehand ... I have the detailed contact info with the lady who runs the company with her husband. We were extremely happy with her services, how she was able to stop wherever we wanted to get off and take pics and the most importantly how PUNCTUAL she was ;)

If you have any further questions please let me know :)

https://imaginairie.wordpress.com/2016/06/30/on-board-the-carnival-funship-fascination-is-like-living-with-aladdins-lamp/

I have a feeling you're talking about Rose and Jim??? If so, we met them on our Valor cruise in May 2013. They were actually on the cruise with us. Would have booked with them on our Liberty 2015 cruise, but we booked the cruise only 3 months out and a group we met through CC and a social networking site I can not mention were already booked with them. We visited with them on Valor for a while on our sea day, both so nice. :)

Edited by pghsteelerfan