First Timers- Curacao

Sunkissed Mommy

This may seem like a very open ended question, so please don't get mad at me, lol.

We are going to Curacao on the Navigator of the Seas in Jan 2017. We've never been! It will be myself, DH, DS (almost 4 yrs old then) and possibly a baby (6+ months). Yes, we planned this trip for 2017 in hopes that #2 will have arrived and be at least 6 months old by the time the trip occurs. Back to my post now...

What are some good family friendly things to do in Curacao? I can honestly say that I know nothing about the island except that it's in the Southern Caribbean. I figured I would take suggestions from people and research from there. We would consider splitting up (me with baby and DH with DS), but we'd prefer something that will accommodate all four of us. We are easy going and flexible people!

PS: Please refrain from telling us to stay home or leave the kid(s) behind. My son has already cruised 5 times and he just tuned 2 last month. We know how to manage and not disrupt other people's vacations while still enjoying ourselves. :)

PS: Please refrain from telling us to stay home or leave the kid(s) behind. My son has already cruised 5 times and he just tuned 2 last month. We know how to manage and not disrupt other people's vacations while still enjoying ourselves. :)

No advice cause I'm looking too. Good for you!! We travel with ours as well. She's been on 2 cruises already.

Totally agree

Lots of safe areas at sea Aquarium beach

Lots of shops and restaurants along the boulevard

and then there is the seq Aquarium, with really cute kiddie friendly shows - so make sure you allow enough time to pet the nurse sharks, watch the dolphoins jump and spin and learn all about the super sea lions

It is small and very kiddie freidnly

Thanks, I'll consider it. I like the aquarium idea. Shops and restaurants are nice, as long as they aren't selling the same stuff as every other port ;)

We tend not to do beach stuff on vacation because we live in South Florida, 10 minutes from the beach. But this is good option if I cant find anything great.