2016 Brazil

This looks like a fantastic itinerary. If I hadn't already booked a near-identical cruise with Azamara this December, I would've probably gone with this cruise. I love the overnights and going to Carnaval would be amazing. I'll be curious to see how this cruise sells....the AQ cabins (which we always book) are going for over $4,000! I love how Celebrity added something different to its South America season.

Michael

My husband and I had it in our heads that we would book our next cruise while on board our Honeymoon cruise in May, we didn't know if we wanted to do the Caribbean, Alaska, Europe (again), and then we saw South America and Carnival, and were SOLD.

I love that there are 3 days in Brazil, especially during Carnival.

Spendy (for us) but far enough away so that it is attainable I hope.

Thought seriously about booking- but for us we would want to do a B2B to justify the air fare. The following cruise goes to Antartica - way to cold for for us. Still a remote possibility - but that will entail getting new Visa's for Brazil.

If you haven't don't SA before - highly recommend it.

We did Carneval with X several years ago and it was amazing. We were taken to the venue around 8 or so and could stay all night if we wanted to. We stayed until about 5. Because of the confusion and the crowds I wouldn't try it on my own. A once in a lifetime experience..Judy

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app