Cruzan Rum Flavors at Distillery

laauuren

Does anyone know if there are certain flavors of rum at the Cruzan distillery that are only available there? And if so, which ones? I couldn't tell from the website. Thanks!

They generally release them at the distillery before you can buy them elsewhere. The last new one was the blueberry lemonade. That being said I don't know if your local liquor store has all 15 flavors, plus all the varieties of aged and spiced cruzan rums. Better take the tour to make sure...

I recently brought home a bottle of Cruzan blueberry lemonade flavor, which I had never seen here in Florida. Haven't opened it yet, thought it would be nice for summer.

I did not go to the factory, found it at a little liquor store one block back from the main drag. It was under $10 as I recall, plus they had wifi, so I bought a cold soda and caught up on emails. I don't remember the name of the place, I'm sure Drake knows.

I recently brought home a bottle of Cruzan blueberry lemonade flavor, which I had never seen here in Florida. Haven't opened it yet, thought it would be nice for summer.

I did not go to the factory, found it at a little liquor store one block back from the main drag. It was under $10 as I recall, plus they had wifi, so I bought a cold soda and caught up on emails. I don't remember the name of the place, I'm sure Drake knows.

S&B liquor is the name of that store. Nice little place with usually about 50 tourists camped out on the wifi out front lol.

You coming back sometime soon Eaton?

Sounds good, I will definitely go find out! I'll be there on April 4th. We do have the blueberry lemonade one at our local liquor store here in NY - but it is $17 per bottle. Just planning ahead to budget in buying some if there's fun flavors I can't get here.

S&B liquor is the name of that store. Nice little place with usually about 50 tourists camped out on the wifi out front lol.

You coming back sometime soon Eaton?

Hey Drake,

My next few trips are the Western and Southern routes. Checking my schedules, it looks like I am in St Thomas in both January and Dec. of 2017, but that's too far to swim.

Don't have St. Croix on my near radar, but will keep following here, and for sure look you up next time.

I enjoy my visit every time, and do enjoy reading your tips.