Cruise planning question... Going on the Jewel

Hi everyone! I don't have too much experience sailing on RC...my most recent sailing was on the Oasis.

I'm now booked on the Jewel for next March and I see that it is quite different from the Oasis. I'm sure I will have plenty of questions in the months to come but for now... Two questions are on my mind:

1. Do we need to make show (we do comedy shows mostly) reservations online before sailing as we did for the Oasis?

2. Simple [& important one] -- Is there a Johnny Rockets onboard? ;p

Thanks everyone!

Hi everyone! I don't have too much experience sailing on RC...my most recent sailing was on the Oasis.

I'm now booked on the Jewel for next March and I see that it is quite different from the Oasis. I'm sure I will have plenty of questions in the months to come but for now... Two questions are on my mind:

1. Do we need to make show (we do comedy shows mostly) reservations online before sailing as we did for the Oasis?

2. Simple [& important one] -- Is there a Johnny Rockets onboard? ;p

Thanks everyone!

I hope you Jewel as much as I do. I've done the Oasis class and Jewel several times and love them both. I would invite you to join a thread I started called ALL THINGS JEWEL OF THE SEAS where questions and answers equally welcome with lots of photos.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2528185