Anthem - Cabin 13246

bumphead

Cabin 13246 is right below the teen's dedicated night club and a teen-only space, the Living Room, so it's all depended on how many and what type of teens are onboard. I wouldn't select that cabin during a school break period.

attachment.php?attachmentid=396021&d=1476296797

Anthem13246.jpg.6dcd39d3266a9316999aaa5f9e25b92f.jpg

Edited by robtulipe

This is a GREAT cabin with a HUGE balcony! Location is perfect! My family and I had it during our March sailing. It is under the Teen Club, but we only heard a few thumps. The teens usually don't spend a lot of time there. They have organized activities in other areas of the ship. We tried booking that cabin again for our Anthem cruise next month, but it wasn't available. We were able to get 13250. Also, right under the Teen Club.

This is a GREAT cabin with a HUGE balcony! Location is perfect! My family and I had it during our March sailing. It is under the Teen Club, but we only heard a few thumps. The teens usually don't spend a lot of time there. They have organized activities in other areas of the ship. We tried booking that cabin again for our Anthem cruise next month, but it wasn't available. We were able to get 13250. Also, right under the Teen Club.

Thank you so much for the feedback! We will also be sailing in March and this alleviates any concerns we had based on other threads regarding being on deck 13.

• 9 months later...
We loved the 13 deck stayed on it on Quantum and Anthem. So close to everything no need to take the elevator to go to the pool or solarium or windjammer.

Jenjer, no troubles with the motion as others have noted with Anthem? I'll be travelling late March with my 11 and 14 year olds. This floor does seem so convenient but I'm not sure how they'll do with the motion. They've never been on a cruise, and I've only been on one. All was ok? Will they do anything together or are those age groups separate? Sorry if you don't know - I may be assuming here :). Thanks!

Jenjer, no troubles with the motion as others have noted with Anthem? I'll be travelling late March with my 11 and 14 year olds. This floor does seem so convenient but I'm not sure how they'll do with the motion. They've never been on a cruise, and I've only been on one. All was ok? Will they do anything together or are those age groups separate? Sorry if you don't know - I may be assuming here :). Thanks!

Deck 13 is our favorite cabin location on the Anthem. It is very convenient to SeaPlex, the pools, and the Windjammer. We have sailed in March and in November with no issue with motion. My DS was 11 years old during our sailings and did not engage in any activities with the teens. Mostly the younger children stayed in Adventure Ocean, except for a couple of times they went to the SeaPlex.