National car near Port Canaveral

WhoWantsToCruise

I know at the airport, after reserving a full-size, I can just walk out to the aisle and pick whatever car is in the executive section, but I am assuming this location doesn't have an aisle. So my question is if I still get some choice of car or is it simply whatever full-size car they choose to give me?

I know at the airport, after reserving a full-size, I can just walk out to the aisle and pick whatever car is in the executive section, but I am assuming this location doesn't have an aisle. So my question is if I still get some choice of car or is it simply whatever full-size car they choose to give me?

They probably will assign you a car . Not a very big lot.

It's been my experience renting a car at port canaveral to return to Orlando, that it's pretty much hand-to-mouth. You'll have people wanting cars and people turning in cars. I've had them tell those turning in to come to the front of the line since they needed cars for those renting them. They're renting the cars being turned in as soon as they are turned in. Always got the class I rented. Even got an upgrade from a full size to a Lincoln, it was what was available.

You are right there is no aisle. You will be assigned a car. And any of the perks you would get from online check in or being in anything other than the Emerald Club (you get to wait in the short line) do not apply. I have done everything from prepay to pre-check in and still been given a different class of car (always a smaller class) since I usually book a premium. A few times, they actually had what I reserved, but expect to get whatever they have available, especially if you are off the ship late.