Can't make RC Cruise Air work

PSCruiser

OK, I do a search for my (one-way) flight, and get the column of flight options.

My problem is that when I go to the chosen flight box to pick it, there is no place within the box that will "click" to make the choice. I've tried this using both Explorer and Chrome, and same thing. Anyone else have this problem?

I've booked Cruise Air before online, so no idea why this is happening now.

I tried to check out the Choice Air site to see if I could reproduce what you're experiencing - and I can't even get on! So there may be some technical glitch or something...

What cruise are you searching for? I noticed that your signature has 2 TAs listed... The natural way of booking air for 2 TAs is to book a round-trip open-jaw air for both cruises. Using your dates to search on ITA Matrix, I'm getting flights for under $1200 LHR-PHL then PHL-BCN.

While I've done open jaw in the past, right now the flight I'm trying to nail down is a one-way from EWR to BCN on Nov. 3rd for $405 pp. Can't do an open jaw since my London flight is already booked, but I might have possibilities for 2015. Anyway, thanks for taking a look. BTW, I'm not a fan of PHL (waits in the runway line are way too common) and use mostly EWR and BWI.

Answering my own question: When accessing Choice Air via the RC website, the flight boxes do not contain a "select" button.

If this happens, access directly with cruisingpower.com, and the buttons are there. I was able to book, no problem.