Viking Pillows

roberts2005

In a little more than a week we will be starting our Bucharest to Budapest trip.

This will be our 4th Viking cruise I can't remember the type of pillows provided. Are they heavy foam? Can you request feather pillows?

Any past passengers remember.

Thanks

I know this is crazy, but I bring my own memory foam pillow whenever I travel. I just put it in a plastic bag on top of all my clothes. I can't sleep without it!

Me too, except that it weighs a lot so sometimes the airline restrictions get in the way [weigh LOL]

CasaM and jazzbeau - I bring my travel sized tempurpedic foam pillow also - thought I was the only crazy person doing that :p On a recent trip the weight was an issue so I found a travel version of a down pillow which is perfect. Nice to have pillow options!

roberts2005 -- my husband did ask for an extra pillow which our room attendant provided. I later saw there was another one on a shelf at the top of the closet. Not foam but not sure if feather or some poly version.

We were on the Viking Prestige last month' date=' and the pillows were great, i think they were either down or a great fake down![/quote']

Agree. Pillows are very good quality. I believe they are soft because the natural down is used.

• 2 weeks later...