British colonial hilton

jd10013

had a question about this place. will be in Nassau on oct 13 with my wife, daughter, and her fiancee and was looking for a nice place to go. was looking for an AI, but mostly for them. my wife and I don't drink, but they do. because their wedding is coming up in mid 2017, and they're young and broke :D, they will not be purchasing the drink plan on the cruise ship. so I was hoping we could find a place that will let them scratch that itch at a reasonable price. anyhow, I see that BCH gives you a $40 drink/food credit with the day pass. what I'm wondering is, how far does that go? are food and drinks priced high so as to burn up that credit fast, or is it a good value? if everything is priced reasonable, will be awesome as my wife and I will use it for food, daughter and future son in law for booze, lol. everybody will be happy. but if it only buys 2 drinks or a burger and fries nobody probably will be.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a few photos from the Beach Bar/Grill at the Hilton. I was able to order a Turkey Club plate with a Diet coke for about $23 total with tip and tax so you could get lunch and then a couple of drinks. That resort is a smaller resort and they only offer a few Day Passes each day so you might want to book in advance.

1970455721_menu4.jpg.009e5366c5a5739f07868dda04c2e829.jpg

1413466983_menu5.jpg.f17c16728635558a1b0a3b486bde3754.jpg

1328350528_menu6.jpg.e9cc48e9a4fd79d7e44bf5ed1fdade6d.jpg

Menu1.jpg.d7bb9cbaaef5bd3a6a31484e51821a9d.jpg