Can anyone tell me more about cavetubing.bz?

Kellyfkrc

What time does the excursion start? How do I pay him? I have exchanged emails with him but he is extremely vague. How do I know I can make it back to the tender boat on time?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have used this company 3 times and never had a problem. Plus I have recommend him to others that loved using him. Just follow the instructions to email him: Your Name, number in group, cruise ship and date you will be there. His response is you confirmation you are going and give you the directions on how to meet his people. They are the ones with the Yellow shirts that say cave tubing.bz. He doesn't charge a deposit and you just pay cash when you get there.

What time does the excursion start? How do I pay him? I have exchanged emails with him but he is extremely vague. How do I know I can make it back to the tender boat on time?

We took the first tender off the ship. As soon as they had enough people to fill a van (approximately 12 to 14, if I remember) we left to head to the caves. We stopped at the business headquarters and everyone paid (I used cash, they charge a 10% fee if you use credit). We were back to the port with plenty of time to spare. I had a wonderful experience and would not hesitate to use them again.

They are an awesome company and you will make it back on time. They take you on a much better excursion than many of the other cave tube companies. I love their tubes. When walking to the entry spot, I even got to hold a tarantula which was amazing, especially since I hate spiders, but it was so great! The food was really good also, as well as the rum punch!

We have used them twice now and highly recommend them. They are very easy to work with and as others have said, easy to find when you exit the port and hard to miss. They will definitely have you back in plenty of time and no worries about missing the ship.

You pay them at the end of the excursion, once you are done with the cave tubing and you head back to Vitalinos house for an awesome yummy lunch. Then you pay for your trip there at the register. :)

I have 2 extensive reviews listed in my signature line with TONS of pictures if you are interested in them.

Edited by mitsugirly

• 2 weeks later...

They have pricing online.

We noticed we had a much longer ride than the cruise ship passengers. We went through 2 caves, then tubed down the river. The other groups entered the water between the first and second cave then exited the water as soon as they came to end of the cave.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Are they really that much cheaper then going thru your cruise line?

Cavetubing with the cruise ship=$119

Cavetubing with .bz =$50

Caves done with the cruise ship=1

Caves done with the cruise ship=2

Carry your own tubes with the cruise ship

Have the workers with .bz not only carry your tubes, but go way ahead of you and have them there waiting on you.

Awesome home cooked meal at the owners property waiting on you after the tour (included in the price) with private.

Private tour more personal with tons of Belize history and information, plenty of stopping along the way to try things out and given the history instead of just a cattle call of walking to the caves and that's it=priceless. :)

I'm trying to get a hand-on this cave tubing... I'm claustrophobic, do you walk through caves, or would you say they are more like caverns?

Thanks.

You ride the tubes thru the caves which are quite wide. I never had an issue of feeling closed in.

I'm trying to get a hand-on this cave tubing... I'm claustrophobic, do you walk through caves, or would you say they are more like caverns?

Thanks.

They are so big that you have 6-8 tubes attached and can't touch the sides. Hundreds of feet tall and wide. Worst thing is it's dark, but the lights really help brighten it up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not meaning to hijack this thread but we are using this company next month. We are cave tubing and zip lining. Where would we put our dry clothes so that they don't get wet during cave tubing? We would need them easily accessible between the two events and to go to lunch in. Thanks! If they have lockers, how much are they? I know some companies let you keep stuff in their vans but when you are doing two different things that require different clothing, I am just not sure how that works. Thanks!

Not meaning to hijack this thread but we are using this company next month. We are cave tubing and zip lining. Where would we put our dry clothes so that they don't get wet during cave tubing? We would need them easily accessible between the two events and to go to lunch in. Thanks! If they have lockers, how much are they? I know some companies let you keep stuff in their vans but when you are doing two different things that require different clothing, I am just not sure how that works. Thanks!

You keep all of your items in the van that you come in while cave tubing. It is locked up and safe. When you return from tubing, you will use the facilities there (really nice and big) to change into your dry clothes and then go zip lining. I have not been ziplining with them (they were still building it the last time I was there), but they were making the zipline on his property...which is right down the road from cavetubing. So you would change and then go down to his property (which is also where you eat lunch) I would guess. :)

The company was great and have no complaints other than it was sooooo boring! Road a bus for an hour, walked for an hour and floated down a river.....we felt like we wasted our day. Literally there is no current and not really that cool. Enjoy something else.

Everything about the company was exactly as described just not exciting.

If the zip line is not done on his property there is one at the caves also. When we last went we did the tubing, then changed for zip line then went to lunch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes there is zip lining there at the caves, but it is the zip lining that the regular companies use. Vitalino (.bz) use to use this place until they decided to build their own, which is located at their property down the road (at least that's what they told me where they were building last time I was there). So I guess it would depend on the company that you are going with. :)

You keep all of your items in the van that you come in while cave tubing. It is locked up and safe. When you return from tubing, you will use the facilities there (really nice and big) to change into your dry clothes and then go zip lining. I have not been ziplining with them (they were still building it the last time I was there), but they were making the zipline on his property...which is right down the road from cavetubing. So you would change and then go down to his property (which is also where you eat lunch) I would guess. :)

Thank you! Very helpful! !