Tour Advice if Possible

HLNFan

We have previously visited Little French Key and absolutely LOVED it. I would love to visit Daniel's Sloth Sanctuary on the way to Little French Key if that is a possibility for a tour. It doesn't seem like the Sanctuary is a lot of time, doesn anyone have any advice on how to get to each place on the same day?

Thanks!

We have previously visited Little French Key and absolutely LOVED it. I would love to visit Daniel's Sloth Sanctuary on the way to Little French Key if that is a possibility for a tour. It doesn't seem like the Sanctuary is a lot of time, doesn anyone have any advice on how to get to each place on the same day?

Thanks!

My guess is you would have to hire an independent driver for the transfers from one place to the other.

I would reach out to Daniel Johnson on Facebook and ask him. He used to, and maybe still does, conduct his tours through Island Marketing, but I think he has moved out on his own. The sloth sanctuary is in the French Cay area of Roatan so perhaps if you do his tour or visit his place, he can arrange to have you dropped off. Otherwise, as long as Daniel is expecting you, grab a taxi and have the driver wait. I don't think LFK's transportation will do a separate visit to the sanctuary.

We've used Dixon tours twice and highly recommend them. Great driver that cares for you all day and will tailor the day to what you want. We usually have the driver drop us in West End and meet us in West Bay later (we take the water taxi to WB). Very good service and good prices.

http://www.therisroatantours.com/TTours.htm