Is there any good snorkeling at the Mahogany Bay Cruise port beach?

Carleeb12

Or would we have to go to West End Beach? Does the snorkeling require an excursion or is it directly off the beach? And finally, what is the cost to get into West End beach? Or is it Tabayana Beach? I am confused. Regardless, which beach is better and what is the cost? We are most likely going to go to Mayan Eden Eco Park, so going back to the Mahogany Bay beach would be the most convenient, but if it is a bad beach, we will reconsider.

Have a look at your other thread, two of us answered you there. If you have questions past those answers feel free to post them to that thread.

The system was mad the other day, it maybe you didn't know you had replies.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Forums mobile app

Yeah, I didn't see those responses. I apologize.

I have been to Mahogany Bay, I have also been to Coxen Hole port.. The Mahogany bay port is easy walking distance to beach. There is snorkeling in the area, from the pier. My daughter and I saw lots of pretty fish and a ray. Coxen hole port, you need to get a taxi. There you can go to the West Bay.. Very good snorkeling, alittle better reef. But all the excursions go there. Lots of stuff to rent or do.. Bars and restaurants. But reef from beach is shallow in places. But beautiful. We have our own equipment.. I love both places.. But I like that we can just walk of ship and go to a reef in Mahogany Bay.. Less hassle.. But you should enjoy either one.. I love Roatan my favorite place to snorkel..

I have been to Mahogany Bay, I have also been to Coxen Hole port.. The Mahogany bay port is easy walking distance to beach. There is snorkeling in the area, from the pier. My daughter and I saw lots of pretty fish and a ray. Coxen hole port, you need to get a taxi. There you can go to the West Bay.. Very good snorkeling, alittle better reef. But all the excursions go there. Lots of stuff to rent or do.. Bars and restaurants. But reef from beach is shallow in places. But beautiful. We have our own equipment.. I love both places.. But I like that we can just walk of ship and go to a reef in Mahogany Bay.. Less hassle.. But you should enjoy either one.. I love Roatan my favorite place to snorkel..

Is the best snorkeling at the very far end of the beach when you reach the wooden pier? So if I get off the boat and go to the beach and walk to the very end, is that where it will be?