How on earth did you get to Bush airport from Galveston?

tea4ular

We are flying in the day before the ship sets sail and renting a car one way to Galveston so that's not an issue. Now I find that making arrangements to get back to Bush airport from Galveston is more restricted . I've contacted Galveston express, they are booked solid for our date. I've looked into SuperShuttle, taxi, a limo, a car, and everything seems to be overpriced. Even one way from Carnival is $45 per person.

I am just wondering what did you do?

There are two of us traveling and our flight leaves at about 2:30 in the afternoon.

what cruise? we are on the freedom one leaving aug 15th and same ship leaving on oct 10th

we could probably drop you back off at Hobby on our way home from either of those if you want. no problems

Michael

what cruise? we are on the freedom one leaving aug 15th and same ship leaving on oct 10th

we could probably drop you back off at Hobby on our way home from either of those if you want. no problems

Michael

You're so sweet - our debarkation is Nov 1st, the Magic - and we're actually flying into and out of Bush Int'l -

Metered fare is $185 (I know, I've had to front that when my company lost its direct billing). Even Uber is $85. So, the Carnival shuttle at $45pp seems reasonable and your best bet. I'm sure this is why you rented the car going down, so why expect that the return would be different? Heck, even a one way rental from Enterprise is $140.

According to the Galveston Express website they have plenty of shuttles on November 1st. Maybe they added more capacity since you last checked or maybe someone canceled.

Thank you! I was able to buy 2 tickets!! Definitely something changed!

Just another reason I love this board!!:p