Picture-A-Week-2015 - Week 14

pierces

Sorry from Ohio that I do not have any fancy flower and/or exotic bird pictures that those from California, etc., can post. BUT, it has been sunny and getting wonderful spring weather here for the past three days in the midwest. Nice change from the winter blasts. Below are a couple of photos that I snapped yesterday.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

From our Jan. 25-Feb. 20, 2015, Amazon River-Caribbean combo sailing over 26 days that started in Barbados, here is the link below to that live/blog. Lots of great visuals from this amazing Brazil river and these various Caribbean Islands (Dutch ABC's, St. Barts, Dominica, Grenada, etc.) that we experienced. Check it out at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2157696

Now at 20,820 views for these postings.

In our backyard area that was covered with snow last week, here is the view near our waterfall. Lots of good sunshine here in Ohio!! Plus, here's a bird at our feeder above our patio area. Spring is here!!:

Spring2015A5_zpswgszx33v.jpg

Spring2015A6_zpslfusuxk3.jpg

boeckli

What are the flowers, they look huge.

Terry

Is the bird a dove or pigeon,

Well, here in the UK it is Easter and our Bank Holiday Week-end, and tradition has not let us down, it is raining:(

So here are my wet photos

it's OK for the frog I suppose

Green%20frog.jpg

and good for the trees and flowers

budding%20drop.jpg

Dickie

Edited by Jack_Tar

Sorry from Ohio that I do not have any fancy flower and/or exotic bird pictures that those from California, etc., can post. BUT, it has been sunny and getting wonderful spring weather here for the past three days in the midwest. Nice change from the winter blasts. Below are a couple of photos that I snapped yesterday.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

From our Jan. 25-Feb. 20, 2015, Amazon River-Caribbean combo sailing over 26 days that started in Barbados, here is the link below to that live/blog. Lots of great visuals from this amazing Brazil river and these various Caribbean Islands (Dutch ABC's, St. Barts, Dominica, Grenada, etc.) that we experienced. Check it out at:

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2157696

Now at 20,820 views for these postings.

In our backyard area that was covered with snow last week, here is the view near our waterfall. Lots of good sunshine here in Ohio!! Plus, here's a bird at our feeder above our patio area. Spring is here!!:

Spring2015A5_zpswgszx33v.jpg

Spring2015A6_zpslfusuxk3.jpg

Too soon to have the water flowing.

We discourage the pigeons in our yard.

What are the flowers, they look huge.

Is the bird a dove or pigeon,

Well, here in the UK it is Easter and our Bank Holiday Week-end, and tradition has not let us down, it is raining:(

So here are my wet photos

it's OK for the frog I suppose

Green%20frog.jpg

and good for the trees and flowers

budding%20drop.jpg

Dickie

Rainy here as well in western PA.

Happy Easter!! And, sunny Spring greetings!! In Charlottesville, Va. (home area of Thomas Jefferson, James Madison and James Monroe), we are catching up with our two grandsons, family, etc., over this joyous Easter holiday weekend. Below are a few of my visual "proofs" of spring here.

THANKS for the earlier moon, flower, nature, etc., pictures! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Enjoyed a 14-day, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure, getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

for more info and many pictures of these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 105,065 views for this posting.

Below are some visuals samples from this scenic part of Virginia where the spring season is a little ahead of what has been happening in Ohio. Nice to see the flowering trees, daffodils, etc. The first picture is of a nice Easter flower arrangement inside at our son's home in Charlottesville.:

Spring2015A16_zpslfkdeefl.jpg

Spring2015A17_zpswxoofvqw.jpg

Spring2015A15_zps1b49dgqw.jpg

Spring2015A18_zps4qimluur.jpg

Spring2015A14_zps3vudksww.jpg

Lovely flowers, and loving the moon shots

I've got two from this week - the first from Monday, showing our spring weather

16361684593_ffb432207f_c.jpg

2015-03-30 (Day 089) Spring Is Here by atp, on Flickr

But by Sunday it was much nicer:

16857285039_652a3499b0_c.jpg

2015-04-05 (Day 095) Kelpies by atp, on Flickr