Allure of the Seas or Norwegian Getaway for my family?

FLIP FLOP GAL

I'm looking to take my family of 4 (2 adults & 1 toddler & 1 infant) on a cruise this November. Looking at both sailings on RC Allure of the Seas and/or NCL Getaway. Just can't seem to decide!

I'm taking into consideration things like:

• water fun for the little ones
  • cabin sizes
  • food quality
  • other activities for little ones (play areas?)
  • cost

Any thoughts?

RCI has the nursery for those under 3 and in diapers...I don't know about NCL...

Food quality will be about the same.

Ship cabins are tight....nothing like a hotel room, you know, so having a P&P makes it even tighter....if you want to book a suite of some sort, then NCL has the best "suite perks" going!!

I'm looking to take my family of 4 (2 adults & 1 toddler & 1 infant) on a cruise this November. Looking at both sailings on RC Allure of the Seas and/or NCL Getaway. Just can't seem to decide!

I'm taking into consideration things like:

• water fun for the little ones
  • cabin sizes
  • food quality
  • other activities for little ones (play areas?)
  • cost

Any thoughts?

Hi we have just returned from a fab cruise on Allure, however we were a bit disappointed that our grand son who was just three and toilet trained was not allowed to attend the kiddies club because he couldn't go to the toilet on his own. I'm sure there is a good reason for this and it was no big deal only when his 4 year old sister went and he couldn't. There is a quite nice play area where you can take the little ones which my daughter used occasionally.

There is a splash pool that babies and toddlers could use in swim diapers.

We booked adjoining inside cabins on deck 8 for our daughters family and these worked really well, if the kids went to bed late they slept in until they were ready to wake up and were good to go for the day. Deck 8 is where the central park is and there is a little cafe there which was great for grabbing mlk and fruit etc for the little ones.