Bingo

tillydog

Posted on behalf of my BIL and his family. They're going on their first ever cruise next month.

Anyway, they want to know if they need to bring their own bingo pens for Bingo? I did say that, no they probably dont really need to. But he asked me to ask anyway. I think he wants to make sure that they pack everything but the kitchen sink!!! :eek: :D

They're soooooo excited!!

Thanks Langley Cruisers! I did tell him that they probably wont need them! I think he's just excited!!

They're going on RCI's Rhapsody of the Seas! Hubby & I did our first cruise on her too!

I'm mega excited, only 20 days til our second cruise, this time on Voyager of the Seas!

Congratulations to your BIL and his family booking their first cruise. They are going to get hooked.

Remind him that Bingo can be very expensive for a few minutes of fun. HAL's punch out cards -- set of 3 or 4 costs about $25 - $30.

And many cruise lines do not let you charge the cost to your shipboard account -- cash only.

I thought all cruise lines used the punch and fold cards, so I was a bit miffed when I had to buy a bingo dauber (pen?) on my recent Princess cruise. The bingo attendant said they did it so the punch outs don't litter the floor. Huh? It's punch and fold, and the punches don't go all the way thru. Oh well...that was $1.50 I didn't have in my cruise budget. :D

Roz

Archived