Verizon Carnival Gift Cards - Shipping time?

we3travelers

Ordered mine last Saturday and they are scheduled to arrive tomorrow (Thursday). So its less than 5 business days.

For what its worth, I had been trying to catch them available for a couple of weeks with no luck.. I just decided to check Saturday morning and they were there (only the $100 cards) So just keep checking.

I also ordered on Sat, and still haven't gotten delivery notification (CA).

I too ordered Saturday and have not received an email for delivery. But...I checked on the Verizon Smart Reward site under Account, and it shows your purchases/points earned. Click on the "view details" and it will show you the date it shipped under order details. Mine shipped Monday.

Edited by ferfoodle

I received the $500 cards today by UPS delivery with signature confirmation. But I also ordered some $100 cards in a separate transaction, haven't received any shipment confirmation for them. I have read that they don't require the signature so does anyone know how they are mailed out (regular mail)? It shows Monday as shipped out date however no tracking information on Verizon site. Just curious as to know when to look for them.

I too ordered Saturday and have not received an email for delivery. But...I checked on the Verizon Smart Reward site under Account, and it shows your purchases/points earned. Click on the "view details" and it will show you the date it shipped under order details. Mine shipped Monday.

Thanks!

I've been checking daily for Verizon points Carnival gift cards. Instead of "sold out" I now get "OOPS, nothing matches your search criteria, please try again". We can hope that Carnival has a repeat of their last years Fathers Day sale of gift cards. They offered the same deal.

Just received my 5K worth of gift cards - woohoo! Making the final payment on July cruise and some extra for on board spending.

To the person who asked about shipping of the $100 cards, I had two packages of $100 cards - 7 in one package and 13 in another. They were both shipped via UPS and had to sign for both. I read somewhere that the $100 cards don't require signature UNLESS you order more than 500 dollars worth, and then they will require signature.

I had been getting up early on Saturday mornings to check as I heard this was a popular time to find them. I finally got mine about 6am Central this past Saturday.

Purchased them on 4/18. UPS scheduled delivery for 4/24.

So far, no issues, no complaints.