Fiji Airways

TeanneTX

If you've flown them why does it matter what other people think?

There are online reviews so you can compare against your own:

http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2016/08/23/fiji-airways-business-class-a330-review/

http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2016/08/28/fiji-a330-business-class-review/

Oops-sorry I wrote that wrong. We're flying them in Oct. I haven't flown them yet.

We flew the, last year and were pleasantly surprised by how nice the biz class cabin was. Even without flat bed seats we nonetheless found the seats very comfortable and got a full night's sleep from LAX to Fiji. The only downside was the wait in their pathetic lounge (allegedly they were renovating) in Fiji before continuing on our onward flight to SYD. We arrived in SYD with no jet lag. Considering how little we paid for our roundtrip tickets it was a very good experience in terms of seats, amenities and service.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We flew the, last year and were pleasantly surprised by how nice the biz class cabin was. Even without flat bed seats we nonetheless found the seats very comfortable and got a full night's sleep from LAX to Fiji. The only downside was the wait in their pathetic lounge (allegedly they were renovating) in Fiji before continuing on our onward flight to SYD. We arrived in SYD with no jet lag. Considering how little we paid for our roundtrip tickets it was a very good experience in terms of seats, amenities and service.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for the input. I think this will be soooo much better than coach or even the upgrade coach. Even though there is an incline in the seats-I would think I'll be able to sleep. Plus it seems that they don't charge for cocktails-so that might help with sleeping too :)

Teanne

Thanks for the input. I think this will be soooo much better than coach or even the upgrade coach. Even though there is an incline in the seats-I would think I'll be able to sleep. Plus it seems that they don't charge for cocktails-so that might help with sleeping too :)

Teanne

Most airlines offer free alcohol on long haul international flights. Just FYI. :)