Any More Pride Problems?

IMKTDQT810

We just got off yesterday and I really couldn't tell if there was anything going on. We did have quite a rough day our first sea day, but I don't know if it was more exaggerated due to the propulsion problem or not.

I will say, we were trucking back at 20.6 kts/hr on our way home even though the email I received stated we could not travel over 19 kts! I really don't see why we had to miss Freeport, but it is what it is.

Good luck on your cruise and have fun!!

The is one good thing about them skipping a port is that the ship gets back early for the people who have purchased FTTF. Normally, boarding does not start until after 1pm for this ship so FTTF was kind of a waste of money. Now that the ship is getting back earlier, people can board earlier and actually have some value for their 50.00..

The is one good thing about them skipping a port is that the ship gets back early for the people who have purchased FTTF. Normally, boarding does not start until after 1pm for this ship so FTTF was kind of a waste of money. Now that the ship is getting back earlier, people can board earlier and actually have some value for their 50.00..

Anyone know what time boarding started for the cruise leaving on the 13th ?

So they are still skipping Freeport? Going in a couple of weeks as well and a little worried!

We are leaving that date too. Kinda hoping we will stop in Freeport. But if not, I hope we do stop in Charleston rather than just getting back to B'more sooner.

FTTF better than a port of call? Now I've seen it all.

Just curious, did everyone on cruises missing Freeport get a percent off a next cruise? We had a 25% letter on the 3/30 sailing.

We just got off the pride 2 days ago and received 25% off a future cruise. Putting it towards our cruise on the pride for next year:p