Parking in brooklyn pier 12 72 bowne st

sillysoup

Leaving sept 23-30. We are leaving from the pier in brooklyn, thinking that it may be cheaper to just park car. Where did you park and how much? Any promo codes? We live in nj so it will probably cost a lot more money.

Thank you

Looks like it's $25 per day.

The lot is right next to the ship.

https://www.nycruise.com/brooklyn-terminal/parking/

BCT-parking_CL_0048.jpg

We're on the same cruise, and I have the same questions, A few years ago, we parked at EWR and used Cunard shuttle to Brooklyn, but that was only for a one-way cruise. Just started looking at limo price from home. One of the things I'm wondering about is any potential impacts from Maria, and if we'd be better off not leaving our car there. Also, the Princess site estimates 1.5-2 hour taxi ride from EWR, seems pretty long.

There's a very active roll call for this cruise, if you're interested, see you onboard!

Regarding the 1 1/2 to 2 hours by cab from EWR that seems to be a worst case scenerio.

EWR is about ten minutes from the Holland Tunnel provided you're not thereat rush hour Monday to Friday. Once inside Manhatten again with little traffic it's 10 minutes downtown to the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel.

Once on the Brooklyn side it's a short drive to the first exit and a U turn to the Port. You'll proably run into a little local congestion getting to the port.

But 45 minutes from EWR is reasonable as long as you're not at rush hour.

We're on the same cruise, and I have the same questions, A few years ago, we parked at EWR and used Cunard shuttle to Brooklyn, but that was only for a one-way cruise. Just started looking at limo price from home. One of the things I'm wondering about is any potential impacts from Maria, and if we'd be better off not leaving our car there. Also, the Princess site estimates 1.5-2 hour taxi ride from EWR, seems pretty long.

There's a very active roll call for this cruise, if you're interested, see you on board!

Sandy had a in pack on the cars left in the lot. I would also worry about Jose. Of course this is now, but it is for cast to stay off shore for a while. Withe NY harbor the water can be pushed in through the Narrows and up the rivers. How much, I don't know. But food fro thought

at201712_model.gif

DCT_SPECIAL14_1280x720.jpg

I lost my car in that parking lot due to Sandy. Took months for them to tow it. The attendants assured us it would be ok in a certain area. They were wrong. In hindsight, I would have parked at the airport in Newark and signed up for the transfer shuttle from the airport to the pier, if it was an option.

I lost my car in that parking lot due to Sandy. Took months for them to tow it. The attendants assured us it would be ok in a certain area. They were wrong. In hindsight, I would have parked at the airport in Newark and signed up for the transfer shuttle from the airport to the pier, if it was an option.

Sorry to hear that your lost your car in Sandy. I saw some pictures of the parking lot after the storm, and you can see that the cars were moved by the force of water.