Sapphire refit.

Cougar11

Apparently Sapphire is due for a refit sometime January/February, can this be confirmed?
There doesn't appear to be an opening in her schedule during that time. There is an opening in the schedule from March 14-28. The is no information about any changes and this may just be a typical dry dock for maintenance issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by IECalCruiser

That site shows it's scheduled for a dockyard maintenance (Sapphire: March 14, 2018 to May 27, 2018; 14 days) although someone posted it'll be in Singapore & not Shanghai. The Princess website shows the ship is scheduled to receive the Luxury Beds during that dockyard maintenance but no other details.

The Sapphire arrives in Singapore on 3/14/48 and next shows sailing on 3/28/18 before sailing to Europe & looking forward to sailing the Sapphire again in summer 2018.

Edited by Astro Flyer

I can't wait until our Sapphire cruise. It's still a year away. Nice to know she will be getting the luxury beds.

We're eagerly anticipating our cruise in only 9 months & wonder if any changes will be made or if it's just maintenance. I'd like to see the changes made to the Caribbean's Lido deck pizza & grill areas which appears to be an improvement or at the very least something different. ;)

• 4 weeks later...