Refrigerators on Spirit???

Mbouck1

• 3 weeks later...

If you kindly ask your cabin steward and explain him the reason why u need fridge he can get you one.

i asked for fridge to keep baby food in there and our cabin steward got one from him supervisor. BTW we stayed in a cabin with balcony.

When on the Dawn before the regular room did not come a fridge but you could request one if you had a specific reason. (for example, I'm Diabetic). Is this possible on the Spirit or completely out of the question?

On the SPIRIT sailing 6/3/06 my TA requested a fridge in the room for medications, I followed up with a call to NCL and they said the request was there and a fridge would be in my cabin

upon boarding there was no fridge, I asked the cabin stewards and they said they knew nothing about it, I called the main desk and they said there were no fridges at all , and both the TA and the NCL customer service rep were mistaken by telling me they could have ne for me

We were told by the main desk onboard that the SPIRIT arranges to take your meds and when you want them to cal room service and they will be delvered to the cabin.....I used a plastic bag in the trash can w/ ice rather than go that suggested route

Hi there, we sailed the Spirit in May, and we traveled with a baby and asked about a fridge also. Appparently there are a limited number on board. SO, IF they happen to have one available, they will of course let you use it. I wouldn't count on it though. They told us ahead of time they definitely would not have one.

They are fantastic about keeping things on ice and they would store the meds for you if you wanted. BUT, what we did is this, went on the Internet, and found this little mini firdge/cooler/warmer. I mean MINI. It would hold maybe 4 cans of soda. It worked perfectly for us. It took up almost no room at all. They have them on there refurbished for $19.99 and you get a 1 year warantee!! Both cool and warm work great!!! You have to wait some time in between if you want to go form cold to hot but it is excellent!!!

They also work either in the regular outlet or off a car battery.

I am going to try to find the website and if I can I will post it!

Linda

Archived