Looking for a shorter island tour

Terpsfan1

Does anyone have a recommendation for a tour that does not last all day? We were looking for a good tour of the island that lasted 3-4 hours rather that the usual longer tour. I would prefer to book it in advance.

Thanks!

Does anyone have a recommendation for a tour that does not last all day? We were looking for a good tour of the island that lasted 3-4 hours rather that the usual longer tour. I would prefer to book it in advance.

Thanks!

That's a tough one, simply because of the time to get to the main highlights such as Soufriere and the Pitons - they are 1-1.15 hours from the port! So, a 3 hour tour would really just be there and back! Serenity TVL, Real St Lucia tours, St Lucia Best Experience, Barefoot Holidays, solar Tours and Travel and so on all offer shorter tours, usually about 4-4.5 hours, but you really do miss out on many things the island has to offer.......Good luck!

St Lucia Best Experience Tours quoted me $140 for 2 people and approx a 5-6 hour tour that includes Soufriere and the volcano and diamond falls and the pitons (no mud bath though) and the rum distillery. The price does not include the entrance fees, but they mentioned that those would be about $13 total pp. They were very prompt and thorough in responding to my request.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks!

am in same predicament. what did you end up doing?

FYI - we did book a 4 hour Cosol tour in advance but it was more like 6 hours and he wanted to charge accordingly - we paid the price but I know there was one woman who didn't. The problem on St. Lucia is the distance between all the attractions! Roads are windy and hilly and that takes time!