Short Day in Nassau?

kelkel2

What is there to do? I'm not really interested in booking an excursion here because it's kind of a short day. The ship doesn't dock until 8:30 and we probably won't get off right away anyways and it leaves at 2 pm. Is there anything other than the straw market to do?

the Pirate Museum is a real museum and not just for kids . . . if you like pirate lore.

You can walk there . . .

There's some decent shopping along the main street .. not great but you can kill an hour browsing ... besides the market area

• 2 weeks later...

I would take a taxi (van) tour! We did it this past January with Mario. Even though I have been to Nassau many times before we decided to do a taxi tour this time because I was limited to how much walking I could do due to sciatica pain at the time. It was awesome , he took us to places I've never been to before in Nassau, it was GREAT! If you would like his contact info just email me at megator2@aol.com. It was well worth it and very inexpensive!! If I had limited time in Nassau that is what I would do so you could see more of Nassau!