Please tell me about MSC

jcool

I am thinking about taking a cruise with MSC. can someone please tell me about them? Is water free or do you need to pay for water to drink? some people are saying you need to pay for water.Do they speak English the reason I am asking is because I am scare my love one can not eat nuts.

Eagles win thank for your help.

Alexkrn46 I am a American.I was born her and raze here and you.And if you would have read what I wrote you would have seen that someone told me this. I have never been on MSC. I hope people on this MSC are nice like Eagle Win not like you. But cruise lines could make you pay for anything they want. you are on their ship.

Eagles win thank for your help.

Alexkrn46 I am a American.I was born her and raze here and you.And if you would have read what I wrote you would have seen that someone told me this. I have never been on MSC. I hope people on this MSC are nice like Eagle Win not like you. But cruise lines could make you pay for anything they want. you are on their ship.

Huh? What was that about? Alex just was answering your question. Americans get free water. It is one of the concessions that they have made to appeal to the American market. I booked my cruise through an American agency and got vouchers for bottled water.

It also depends on what ship you are planning on sailing on. I think the Divina has free water for everyone (though don't quote me on it) but the MSC ships sailing other itineraries don't - just for Americans hence Alex's polite and helpful answer.

I have been on the Fanstasia and Prezisoa both sailing out of Italy .. As Americans we were given water vouchers to use (we did not ask for them) my understanding it was given to Americans only, that is why I asked where you are from. the davina everyone gets free water and tap water is always available in the buffet. So Eagles is incorrect water is not always free on MSC unless you are American or book through MSC America.

as for MSC, we enjoy the line, we also cruise on Rccl, Celebrity, Ncl, Princess, and Carnival. all cruiselines have personalities and we like MSC.

Alexkrn46 I was thing all the people had the same privilege. I have been on Royal, carnival.I am sorry for coming out nasty.

It is not so much that all nationalities have the same privileges but they don't have the same customs. MSC operate only one ship out of the US which has been adjusted for the US market and customs. On Med sailings (many ships operating there) the vast majority of passengers are not English speaking (or at least not as a first language), most will be Italian with large numbers of German, French and Spanish. In many Mediterranean countries, people do not drink iced tap water but drink bottled water, that is their custom. MSC has the service in the MDR geared up for the majority, so sell bottled water. MSC introduced vouchers for Americans (or rather people booking through MSC USA) to get vouchers to get some free bottles of water as many were horrified at the US custom of free jugs of iced tP water not existing on European sailings. Regardless of the ship or where it is sailing free water and ice is available 24 hours in the buffet.

As for your worry about a friend with a nut allergy, make sure they declare this to MSC. Also tell your waiter. MSC is well used to healing with food allergies as there is a high instance of Coeliac disease in Italy. They will be able to deal with nut allergies too.