Room Decor Deluxe Package

I'm looking at possibly getting one of the Bon Voyage Room Decor Deluxe Package for our room as this will be my girlfriends first cruise. I want to do something a little different and was wondering if anyone has any reviews or pictures as I am struggling to find anything.

All Royal Caribbean have is a small image (which looks CGI) and a list of what is included. A little more information would be great but I'm struggling to find some.

Anything would be great

I've seen the decorations on display on the ship and they are really not very special.:(:rolleyes: Also, they have been known not to be up and in place for your arrival.:eek: Why not hit the $$$ store and get a collection of tropical stuff and decorate yourself!;):D First chance you have to be alone in the cabin, you can break out your goodies and transform the place!:p

Install your GF somewhere with a drink, volunteer to drop the carry-ons off and check the cabins to make sure it's perfect for her and decorate it yourself. You might order some flowers for her, since it might be tough to sneak those on. Have fun!

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

The Bon Voyage decorations are nice. Ordered them in the cruise in September for my sisters first cruise. She loved them so much she kept them up all 10 nights.

They were there 1st day. Even if they show up later it's still so nice to have someone else worry about decoration.

Edited by frenchcanrican

Hate to sound like a party pooper but I did the birthday package...same but just says 'birthday wishes' and it was very messy. There were signs and banners, streamers and such. But the rooms are small (and I was in a suite) and after a day or so the room looked cluttered and I ended up taking all of it down and trashing it.

If it were my first cruise, I would want fresh flowers OR even better get the romance package and they will put rose petals on your bed and a bottle of bubbly. :D

don't waste the money on Party City level decor. instead get a bottle of her favorite to be in the room and plate of chocolate covered strawberries. Flowers my NOT be brought off the ship at the end of the cruise even if they re still fresh.

I do agree that the romance package is much nicer, especially with the breakfast in bed.