Cabanas added to Allure of the Seas - How long until Oasis get's them?

Dlanco

Apparently they just finished installing cabana's on the Allure of the Seas for guests in GS or higher suites (first come first serve to reserve). How long before they are added to the Oasis? Apparently they are also planning on an install of a jacuzzi on the Suite Sun Deck too on Allure. What about Oasis?

Apparently they just finished installing cabana's on the Allure of the Seas for guests in GS or higher suites (first come first serve to reserve). How long before they are added to the Oasis? Apparently they are also planning on an install of a jacuzzi on the Suite Sun Deck too on Allure. What about Oasis?

There ARE already cabanas on the Oasis.

Are the cabanas free for GS and higher?

Yes they are free, first come first served on the suite deck above the pools, nice bar, shade, and very private....some pool days their were less than 20 guest up there.

Loved it.

Sea Ya

There ARE already cabanas on the Oasis.

Okay, I'm game where are they located on Oasis? I can't find any real reference to them online. If they are for suite guests only wouldn't they be in the upper deck area that has been transformed for suite guest pool area seating? Any photos?

Okay, I'm game where are they located on Oasis? I can't find any real reference to them online. If they are for suite guests only wouldn't they be in the upper deck area that has been transformed for suite guest pool area seating? Any photos?

They are on the Suite Deck along the narrow forward connector between port and starboard on the forward side of the Suite Deck. Think opposite side of the Suites Deck from the pools.

There are about 6 of them and they each share a wall common to its neighbor. Their back is the wall and glass that overlooks the Solarium.

They have a ceiling made out of slats…think stripped suntan.

Each contains a couple of comfortable chairs and two loungers.

They are nice BUT do not expect air movement. During the two weeks we were on the Oasis in July, we never used them for that reason.

There is no view if you are sitting our lounging. It is like sitting on deck in a box…unlike the cabanas on Labadee and Coco Cay.

Edited by beachnative

Thank you Lionesss---about how many cabanas are there? Yes--pics would be nice. How many people does each cabana hold?

There were 5-6 cabanas on the suite deck.

Now, lets just say, they are not really "private' yea, curtained off but any conversations would be shared to the neighbors:eek:

We got there one day on a sea day at 11:30 and three were still available, for resting.

Later

We were able to get one on a morning they had the area roped off as they were washing down the deck. I happened to be standing there when they took down the rope and snagged one.

We stayed there a couple of hours and left. There is no air flow and they got really hot and stuffy. Not that great as far as I was concerned.