Can anyone tell me if they barbecue on the Norwegian Pearl?

Depends on what you mean by "barbeque". They'll do an outdoor grill on the pool deck on some days for lunch, or the sailaway buffet. If you mean smoked meats, though, the answer is no. Carnival is the only line that has it (with Guy Fieri's Pig and Anchor restaurants) and it's only on a handful of ships.

Ok well being from Texas we know what barbeque is;). So I guess I'll prob skip this.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Well...That is debatable. As long as it's beef brisket or sausage, you Texans are pretty good, but you just can't get a good open pit chopped pork sandwich anywhere I know of in Texas. :cool:

Lol I'm sure we could get quite a thread going about which barbecue is better... I'm sure for the most part it's probably depends on what you are use to

Barbeque is like pizza...You can like Chicago deep dish, New York hand tossed, thin crust pizza, St Louis style pizza and even double crust pizza, but yes, it usually comes down to what you're used to and it's hard to beat St. Louis style ribs cooked over an open pit, not indirect smoke on the side.

Idk my hubby does the best barbecue I've ever tasted...but those ribs do sound good...maybe someday I'll try some

What's almost as good is baby back ribs cooked over an open pit with a Tennessee dry rub like you get at the Rendezvous in Memphis.

Texas is often sectioned off different ways, not that it is a big deal either way. This lady thinks you sir love to argue. " bless your heart"

Texas has rich and fascinating history, but it has never been Southern.

It's been about cowboys and cattle drives, rattlesnakes and coyotes, Independence from Mexico, cowboy boots and lariats, mesquite, not pine trees and tortillas not cornbread.

We have cruised the dawn multiple times and had the poolside barbecue almost every sea day. The refurb last year tables and chairs were placed where they used to barbecue. In October on the dawn there were no barbecues. Fine with me. I didn't like them anyway.

Yeppers evidentially we were never part of the confederacy wow I was taught different[emoji57]

Being part of the Confederacy during the War of Northern Aggression does not make a culture Southern. There are states way up in the Northeast by Washington, D.C. that were part of the Confederacy, but that does not make them Southern.

Sadly, Sam Houston, one of the greatest Texans in history, was forced out as Texas Governor because he refused to pledge allegiance to the confederacy. Texas was called the "Back door to the Confederacy" and no significant battles were fought there. Texas main purpose in the War was to supply horses.

Please don't be offended but true Southerners don't like when you people out West claim the mantle of Southerner.