Has Anyone Been to Little Divi Bay Recently?

Woodmnky

Just checking in to see if anyone has been to Little Divi Bay recently and if there are any changes that I need to know about?

From previous threads I have it written that taxi fare is $6pp each way and chairs & umbrellas are $5 each.

Does this still sound right?

This is our first time just catching a taxi somewhere and I have a (possibly irrational) fear of getting there to find out that the place doesn't exist anymore or isn't taking day guests, ect.

Attaching a link that should have the information you're looking for. The original question on this post was from December 2016, however, it's been updated with very recent comments from the original poster who did spend the day there and came back with the updates. The prices still seem to be the same.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2435669

Just checking in to see if anyone has been to Little Divi Bay recently and if there are any changes that I need to know about?

From previous threads I have it written that taxi fare is $6pp each way and chairs & umbrellas are $5 each.

Does this still sound right?

This is our first time just catching a taxi somewhere and I have a (possibly irrational) fear of getting there to find out that the place doesn't exist anymore or isn't taking day guests, ect.

We were there last week, April 13th. Taxi is $6pp for two people. More than four people, it's $5pp.

Chairs and umbrellas were $5.00 each.

They do sit you on one side of the beach. These chairs are for "cruise ship passengers".

It was our first time there...we loved it.

It was our last island and there were five ships in port, one of them was Allure. We got off the ship at exactly 0815. We waited for the taxi to fill up and were at the beach at 0845. It's a short/quick drive. (The wait for the taxi seemed longer.)

The beach got crowded as time passed. We were so glad we got there early.

Have fun!

We were there last week, April 13th. Taxi is $6pp for two people. More than four people, it's $5pp.

Chairs and umbrellas were $5.00 each.

They do sit you on one side of the beach. These chairs are for "cruise ship passengers".

It was our first time there...we loved it.

It was our last island and there were five ships in port, one of them was Allure. We got off the ship at exactly 0815. We waited for the taxi to fill up and were at the beach at 0845. It's a short/quick drive. (The wait for the taxi seemed longer.)

The beach got crowded as time passed. We were so glad we got there early.

Have fun!

Thank you for the review. We are looking forward to some time at the beach.

Hi!

Where do you get the taxis at the cruise port? Is it easy to get a taxi back?

There is a small taxi stand inside the cruise center and it's right in the middle of the main walkway. Just tell them where you want to go and they'll get a taxi. But just be sure you specify if you want to go to Divi Little Bay, or any other beach for the day. When we first got there, we were actually put in with an Island Tour that needed 2 more people and that is not what we wanted. Once we realized, we left the group and went back and were very specific that we did not want a "tour", we just wanted to go to the beach. Just went though pictures, and I do have one of the taxi stand, which is on the right side of the picture:

IMG_0468-1.jpg