Caribelle Batik @ Romney Manor - St. Kitts

Squirty27

I've been there all 3 times we've ported in St Kitts. LOOOOVE their fabrics, and have also purchased a couple of items of clothing. They do great demos of the batik process, and the grounds are beautiful.

Can't help with taxi prices though. We've always gone as part of a tour.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

In St.kitts vendors sell you wrist bands for a journey on a bus setting off about 10.30, lovely tour of the island and up to Batik, drink stop, photo opportunities and top of the island so you can See over the water Nevis Peak

In St.kitts vendors sell you wrist bands for a journey on a bus setting off about 10.30, lovely tour of the island and up to Batik, drink stop, photo opportunities and top of the island so you can See over the water Nevis Peak

Did you do this? I have been looking for a tour that doesn't include a beach stop. It would be ok with us but my mom is 82 and not really into beaches.

How much was it and how long was it?

Thank you

Reckon it was 20 dollars each, about 2 hours, in the batik shop I bought a batik bag with 3 miniature bottles of rum for 10 dollars had 4 pressys in one go, beach cover up, love St.Kitts, stop of at the Drunken Monkey for one of their specials

Reckon it was 20 dollars each, about 2 hours, in the batik shop I bought a batik bag with 3 miniature bottles of rum for 10 dollars had 4 pressys in one go, beach cover up, love St.Kitts, stop of at the Drunken Monkey for one of their specials

That's just about long enough for my mom. Was the vehicle air conditioned?

Just get off the ship and they are there?

• 2 weeks later...

They are just near the shopping area, not to far away from the ship go early buy the tickets then you have time to look around Bassettere before the 10.30 se off time, they are little shuttle buses with no windows

We were just there last week as part of our tour with Thenford Gray. As a quilter, this was my most anticipated stop. Their Batik fabrics are absolutely stunning. I spent $200 there. Bought a 2 yard piece, 3 scrap bags of a variety of batiks, a pound of charm squares and 4 cosmetic bags. The gardens there were beautiful. The ladies working in the Batik store were so friendly and helpful. I could have easily spent $1,000 there.