Nov. 29 on Freedom. need port hotel cheap

Mara Suung

[SIZE="4"] I have until 9 PM to book a good deal on the Freedom to South Caribean, sailing Nov. 29, 2014. No idea which hotels are near the port. No $200 hoitels, either! Cheap.....Looking for shuttle from airport and to port, or hotel close enough to use a taxi. I've scrolled a while without much success. your help is appreciated!:confused:[/SIZE]

Just did a price check on hotels in the area, and [B]The Sheraton, $153 total (my choice)[/B], Holiday Inn, Comfort Suites, Hampton Inn, Cambria Suites, LaQuinta, and Sleep in all have prices between $100- $150. a night if your go through several of the major online booking sites.

The price is the same on the Sheraton's website for the cruise port and airport location as the other websites also!!!

[url]http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/rates/room.html?lpqRatePlanName=DAILY21&departureDate=2014-11-29&refPage=search&ctx=search&rtnId=b36c6e21a2dc2312f16c9d814a874a12&arrivalDate=2014-11-28&priceMin=&lpqRate=137.75&sortOrder=&propertyId=1115&accessible=&numberOfRooms=1&numberOfAdults=1&bedType=&priceMax=¤cyCode=&rp=RC%3ADFRLME%2C%2C%2C&nonSmoking=&numberOfChildren=0[/url] Edited by sjcruiser

[quote name='Mara Suung'][SIZE="4"] I have until 9 PM to book a good deal on the Freedom to South Caribean, sailing Nov. 29, 2014. No idea which hotels are near the port. No $200 hoitels, either! Cheap.....Looking for shuttle from airport and to port, or hotel close enough to use a taxi. I've scrolled a while without much success. your help is appreciated!:confused:[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Look at [url]www.lastminutetravel.com[/url]. There are plenty of hotels for around $100 or less. If you call the toll free number they will tell you the name of the hotel and usually take off a few dollars.

I am assuming you are asking about Fort Lauderdale on Carnival Freedom. There is also Freedom of the Seas out of Port Canaveral. Edited by Marie51

Fort Lauderdale
Nov 29, 2014 to Nov 30, 2014 - 2 Adult
Cambria Suites Ft. Lauderdale, Airport South & Cruise Port
Standard - 1 Bed $85 + $10 taxes/fees [URL="http://www.travelpony.com/?rc=ew5n"]$95[/URL]. With shuttle service?

Includes a $35 refferal credit for 200 or over before tax. For a future booking.

I have stayed at the Sleep Inn & Suites FLL Airport. It is a decent, clean , indoor corridor style hotel that has an airport shuttle and a decent complimentary breakfast.

There is a 24 hr Walgreens next door plus a shopping center across the street that has a few restaurants. We did not have a rental car so all of the above was a definite plus.

We sailed out of Miami so used an independent shuttle company , but I do believe that the hotel has a shuttle to the port for a small fee per person.

Here is the hotel link:
[url]http://www.sleepinn.com/hotel-dania-florida-FL664[/url]

. Edited by FlaGrl4Evr

I don't think the Freedom does the southern Caribbean on November 29, 2014.:confused: As a matter of fact, she doesn't do the southern at all.
We are doing the eastern on her on Nov.30th. She goes out of Port Canaveral. You either have the wrong ship, or the wrong date. So we need to know where do you need the hotel?

Wish I'd been more specific. Sometime I've got to cruise another line, but carnival seems so cheap. Too noisy and boisterous by the pool , and never my type of music either...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forums mobile app