"Foggy" plan, what do you think

Gracefamily

Late day flight should be fine, unless its one of those REALLY bad fog delays.

What airline are you using? We usually book a late flight out of Galveston and then try to get changed to an earlier flight once we make it to the airport (we only do this when we fly Southwest).

Late day flight should be fine, unless its one of those REALLY bad fog delays.

What airline are you using? We usually book a late flight out of Galveston and then try to get changed to an earlier flight once we make it to the airport (we only do this when we fly Southwest).

We are flying southwest. May have to swing by Good Company BBQ and kill an hour or two between!!!! (I am assuming GC BBQ is still in business...it was a favorite when we lived there 15 years ago!!)

last yr we got caught in the fog on the last day- didn't get off the ship until 2ish- thru customs after 3- finally got to our car at 5- ended up

spending the night in galvaston- we were glad we didn't have to

worry about changing/catching a plane

We are flying southwest. May have to swing by Good Company BBQ and kill an hour or two between!!!! (I am assuming GC BBQ is still in business...it was a favorite when we lived there 15 years ago!!)

It's Goode Company (owner is Jim Goode). There's one on Kirby about 2 blocks south of 59 (Southwest Freeway) and another on the Katy Freeway (I 10) a few miles west of the West Loop (I 610).

It's Goode Company (owner is Jim Goode). There's one on Kirby about 2 blocks south of 59 (Southwest Freeway) and another on the Katy Freeway (I 10) a few miles west of the West Loop (I 610).

Happy to hear they are still in business....used to live in the inner loop and would frequent both their BBQ and the seafood...Yummmmm Getting hungry just thinking about it!!!

We have family in Galveston, so missing our flight/postponing it will not be the end of the the world.

Archived