Carnival Inspiration Ocean View Rooms..

Slugger969

Please be careful booking cabins on the Empress d eck on the fantasy class ships. You do not want to be smak dab in the middle of being under the galley. Nor do you want to be under that white area that is behind the dining room.

being under the dining room is good--those rooms are carpeted.

Becareful being under the piano bar-- this bar could stay open til the wee hours of the morning

• 3 months later...

Just curious, we are booked in E169 on the Inspiration this May. It is mid/aft oceanview room. We are on the aft end of the middle class of rooms. After looking more carefully at the deck plans I see the galley but it looks as though we are on the outside edge. We'll be out until late every night, just curious if it would be that noisy after midnight?:confused:

Just curious, we are booked in E169 on the Inspiration this May. It is mid/aft oceanview room. We are on the aft end of the middle class of rooms. After looking more carefully at the deck plans I see the galley but it looks as though we are on the outside edge. We'll be out until late every night, just curious if it would be that noisy after midnight?

im not sure what you are referring to as a middle class of rooms?--all ocean view cabins are exactl the same.

E244 is under the dining room NOT the galley. The dining room is carpeted and you would not hear noise from here. Being under the galley is something different completly.

My concern is not after midnight but the wee hours of the morning. If you are not going to bed until the wee hours --the "noise" from here might be of a concern to you. You might not even hear it. But if you are a light sleeper it will bother you. (take a table top noise machine??)

• 2 weeks later...

I know under the dining room would be fine but we are not aft. The other poster that was in E244 was. I am middle of the ship but towards the aft end, E169. I know all ocean view rooms are the same but they are classified differently depending on where the cabin is on the ship. I guess I wasn't explaining what I thinking very clearly, sorry. Our room is under the back end and outside edge of the galley, so I was thinking we might not get as much noise as say the rooms toward the center of the galley area. We are towards the end of the 6E class of cabins. DH uses a CPAP machine so light noise probably won't bother us. We are traveling with kids this time too so we'll probably be up earlier anyway. I'm sure we'll be fine, if nothing else, I guess it will teach me to be even more careful. I usually plan very meticuously but I somehow overlooked that.:rolleyes: Thanks for the info though, I appreciate it :)

• 2 years later...
I cruised on the Inspiration in November and had a great time. We had a cabin on the Empress deck - E244 It's an aft cabin and it was quiet back there.

I am booked on the carnival Inspiration Panama Canal cruise in Dec. 2011. I booked Cabin E244. How much bigger is this room, and do you get any virbation from the engine, and if you do is it constant. Your reply will be appreciated.

James and Marie Goularte

Archived