No Excursion Planned - ideas/suggestions

Tigers11

My husband and I didn't find any excursions we were really interested in. We have decided to take the water taxi to town and go to the Yoda Guy. Visit for some guava berry rum and just relax and go back and forth to the ship for lunch. We are docked there for the day. Are there any must sees any of you would suggest? Thank you.

We are going on a sailing, snorkeling excursion in St Thomas. My husband has had 8 back surges, so a lot of walking is not an option. We had thought about the beach at Great Bay, but I've read posts that it isn't clean.

I'm all about Bernards. lol He's a private tour operator. You see the entire island, both the Dutch and the French side along with a stop in Marigot. There are 2 choices for tours. 1 stops at Orient Beach for an hour or so, the other one doesn't got to Orient and extends your shopping time at Marigot to an hour instead of a half.

Awesome tour, something like 5 hours for only $40 bucks.

I don't know about the best, but I popped into the Guavaberry Emporium last time I was there and remember them giving me a few free samples before I bought something. It's right on Front St.

If you've never had it before, I do recommend stopping in there and trying the sample to see if you like it.

Purpletequila. A few free samples sounds wonderful!!!

My parents are coming with me and my sister and my father is mobility disabled/can't walk much. I booked them with Bernards so they see the whole island without walking miles upon miles and when they return, they'll hit up a couple of shops. It's tough getting around to see the sites when someone can't fully walk freely.

Best of luck!

My parents are coming with me and my sister and my father is mobility disabled/can't walk much. I booked them with Bernards so they see the whole island without walking miles upon miles and when they return, they'll hit up a couple of shops. It's tough getting around to see the sites when someone can't fully walk freely.

Best of luck!

Hope they have a fantastic time! I'll look at Bernard's and see if my husband would like to do the tour. We are counting the days! It's for our 34th anniversary.

Hope they have a fantastic time! I'll look at Bernard's and see if my husband would like to do the tour. We are counting the days! It's for our 34th anniversary.

34 years! Wow. Congrats. Even if he isn't a typical "tour" person, it really is a lot of fun for little money--compared to the hordes that go on ship excursions for double the price. I had Bernard himself. Maybe 10 people max in a van with a cooler full of free drinks. If you guys decide not to go with Bernard's, try to at least get over to Maho Beach. Those planes coming in are something you have to see in person to believe.

http://www.bernardstours.com/tours.html