Inviting guests onboard

I know there was a policy for inviting guests onboard but I forgot what it is. Is it possible to invite guests at a port (not on embarkation day) for a few hours? I guess I should ask my TA but I was wondering if anyone has done it.
Thank you.

Forevertravel:)

Hi Forevertravel,

We managed to get relatives on board in October whilst on Navigator, we were at St John's Canada. We had not even thought about it pre cruise, and our next door neighbours on board mentioned they have friends coming on board in New York.
With much haste, phone calls and emails the wonderful reception staff on board arranged this for us. Our niece and her boyfriend joined us for lunch and were made most welcome by all the staff.
It should be easy for you pre cruise, I think your TA would contact Regent on your behalf and they will give you the info you need for your visitors security checks.
Have a wonderful cruise.
Jean.:)

[quote name='forevertravel']I know there was a policy for inviting guests onboard but I forgot what it is. Is it possible to invite guests at a port (not on embarkation day) for a few hours? I guess I should ask my TA but I was wondering if anyone has done it.
Thank you.

Forevertravel:)[/QUOTE]

Check out this thread. Your question is covered, and details provided on how your Travel Agent should proceed:
[url]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1939783[/url]