Port Canaveral Parking

livingitup

Last month when I cruised I used Park Port Canaveral by Radisson. It's now $7.95 per day but last month must have been a special or something because pre-pay was $3.95. Was one of the closer one to the ports and easy to work with.

I'm hoping for my November cruise they run a special again.

http://www.parkportcanaveral.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse any typographical errors.

We use parkncruise too. But make a resv on line..they fill up on busy days. They are the closest to the port (just one bridge). We usually drive to the port, drop off the luggage and all passengers except the driver, who drives to the lot and takes the shuttle back to the ship. Much easier than handling luggage on the shuttle, especially when we have a small group. We have done this 5 or 6 times in the last few years. The only problem we ever had was last time the bridge was up and the shuttle (and everyone else) was delayed. I was beginning to wonder what happened to DH until he called.

We have just booked with Park Port Canaveral and are paying the $7.95 per day. If you go to their website, and then like their Facebook page, it will show if they have specials or not. There was just a posting on there not too long ago that the $3.95/day was a grand opening special and basically not to hold our breath looking for another one. We figured $7.95 still beats $15/day at the Port itself and it looks like they are the closest to the Port, at 2.xx miles and a 5 minute ride.

Archived