Car Rental or Sedan Service to Port Canaveral?

bellastella227

I know Disney transportation will be most convenient but I'm trying to avoid the hefty price tag. I see most of the town car services are almost as much and I am not familiar with them personally. Do you have any recs for a trusted town car service that might save some money? Or a car rental company that makes it easy to rent from MCO and return at Port Canaveral? We will arrive two days prior so the car rental would begin right away then. We have two young children so there will be a toddler seat and booster seat involved with any cars or services. Thanks in advance for any info you can share!

Most of the major car rental agencies have offices near the PC port -- I believe Hertz and Avis are the closest, but even the ones in Cocoa Beach are not far and all will shuttle you to the port.

Executive VIP limo is often suggested on these boards for transportation between MCO and PC. Good luck! :)

We had a good experience with Ace Luxury Transportation in April from our Orlando hotel to the Disney Fantasy. The town car to the ship was really convenient as we didn't have to mess around with returning a car, rental car shuttles, etc. They could have provided car seats/ boosters, but we brought our own so didn't use this service.

Then on the way back we rented a car from the Hertz right near the port and returned at MCO after 4 days at Disney. They had a shuttle from the port to their location (maybe 5 minutes away). Short line for the shuttle (compared to the other companies), once there it took forever to get our min-van as they were incredibly slow at the counter. They had car seats and boosters to rent as well.

We had a good experience with Ace Luxury Transportation in April from our Orlando hotel to the Disney Fantasy. The town car to the ship was really convenient as we didn't have to mess around with returning a car, rental car shuttles, etc. They could have provided car seats/ boosters, but we brought our own so didn't use this service.

We're also booked with Ace Luxury for our October cruise. They have a flat rate package called 3 by land and sea or something like that - takes you from airport to your hotel (ours is also in Orlando, spending a day there before the cruise and the hotel also has free shuttle service to the parks we want to go to); then takes us from Orlando hotel to Port Canaveral; then from the port back to Orlando MCO after the cruise. They have excellent ratings on the BBB which is what made me finally go ahead and book them. They have cars and vans I believe.

Archived