Hyatt Regency Day Pass

lindy sails

It was listed in the Caribbean for a day passes. It was $199 for up to 4 persons and included a room, lunch and a soft drink. I got the same response as you said from an email I sent to the hotel. I was just checking to see if anyone had purchased this package for $199.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I am confused. You are saying the hotel told you they didn't sell a day pass. I see it offered on resort for day for $199, but it doesn't include any meals or drinks.

I don't see a web page called Caribbean for a day that works. Only one called Caribbean day passes, and they don't offer a pass for the Hyatt.

Edited by 6rugrats

Even without food or drink, to get a room at a the Hyatt for $199 which right now is charging $415.05 a night for a room for 4 people, is a great deal. :)

Waterslide!!!!!

Edited by Arubalisa

• 3 weeks later...

We couldn't get the day pass for the Hyatt due to the holiday black out period but did reserved a day pass at the Occidental Resort. Your thoughts? It's & $79 for the day pass & includes the beach, pool, food. & drinks from 9-6. I'll provide a review in Jan. when I return home.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

How did you book a day pass at the Aruba Occidental? They haven't answered me and we set sail tomorrow? Also, how much was the day pass, what did it include, how far from the port is the Occidental and for anyone who's been there do you recommend it?

Thanks,

TA

How did you book a day pass at the Aruba Occidental? They haven't answered me and we set sail tomorrow? Also, how much was the day pass, what did it include, how far from the port is the Occidental and for anyone who's been there do you recommend it?

Thanks,

TA

Here is the email address to make the day pass reservation. He answered me very quickly and I did not have to send to credit card information. It is $79 and is all inclusive. Let us know how you liked it. Have a terrific cruise!

From: Xiomar Gonzalez [mailto:xgonzalez@aw.occidentalhotels.com]

Sent: Monday, October 06, 2014 2:34 PM

Cc: Reception Group Aruba

Subject: RE: Reserve Day Passes