Ruby Princess Cabin L102 Lido Deck

Butterfly Dreams

Has anyone stayed in L102 Lido Deck. I am interested in layout and size. Any insight would be welcome. Thankyou

Just assigned L102 for next week. Put in the search locator and found it has a metal rail instead of glass. Have to stand to see anything. Was upgraded from a IS GTY so can't complain. Will report back after return on 11/8. Stormy

On the Crown (which has the same deck layout) I was in L104 next door. I was curious to see if L102 was really as small as it appears on the deck plan, so I checked it out. Yup, it's just as small as it appears, LOL. On the bright side, it's on the Lido, which is nice, and if you go down the hall next to L104 and out the door you have a huge, virtually private balcony, right above the bridge. L102, 'though small, will have all the features of other obstructed view cabins. Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...

DO NOT BOOK L102--

the pounding of the gym overhead can drive you crazy! I just spent 29 days on the Crown (sister ship)---will never book that cabin again!!

:)

L

Just assigned L102 for next week. Put in the search locator and found it has a metal rail instead of glass. Have to stand to see anything. Was upgraded from a IS GTY so can't complain. Will report back after return on 11/8. Stormy

We had L103 for a cruise this past Feb and didn't have any problem with the noise from the gym. I think I heard that the machines can't be used until after 8am. WE enjoyed the fact that it was so close to the Horizon Court and all the Lido deck activities. Also very close to the Lotus Pool that is an adult only area. Go with an open mind and you will enjoy.

On the Crown (which has the same deck layout) I was in L104 next door. I was curious to see if L102 was really as small as it appears on the deck plan, so I checked it out. Yup, it's just as small as it appears, LOL. On the bright side, it's on the Lido, which is nice, and if you go down the hall next to L104 and out the door you have a huge, virtually private balcony, right above the bridge. L102, 'though small, will have all the features of other obstructed view cabins. Enjoy!

I was on the Ruby a few weeks ago. I was in an inside/forward. That "private balcony" above the bridge you mentioned, was not accessible for my cruise. They had the doorway (on both hallways)...taped off with that yellow looking "hazard" tape around the entire doorway so no one could pass through to go out there. It was on there the entire week. I was disappointed as I really wanted to go out there. I'm not sure why it was blocked off.

However, being on the Lido deck was great. I liked being able to go up one deck on the elevator and use the Lotus spa pool. It was never crowded late afternoon. It was also easy access to the buffet area.

I was in L241 (forward inside) and was nice and quiet. I didn't hear anything overhead, or out in the hall. I think the spa changing rooms were over our heads, or the lotus spa pool. It was convenient to the elevators/stairs. I would book this area again whether it be inside or balcony.