Cunard, What's My AGE Again?

Tess of the Sea

Am I the only one who wishes Cunard would not remind you of you age every other second? Now I know obsession with age seems to be a thing now with corporate America. But it seems so crass to me, and rather rude.

I've traveled quite often with Cunard, but once I reach this next truly distressing age milestone, if they don't stop flashing my age in NEON :eek: lights I won't travel on Cunard anymore.

Once I hit the big blank-0 I don't want ANYBODY advertising it. So Cunard, please be kind and tasteful, and completely FORGET ABOUT our ages! Otherwise bye bye Cunard. Unless changing your age becomes as simple as changing your name, I'm NOT aging beyond blank-9! That's all there is to it!

Edited by Tess of the Sea

I've never been aware of my age on the ship.

I had one funny experience with a young waiter in the Lido on my last trip. Something came up and I mentioned celebrating my 60th birthday a couple of years ago. He came back to me a couple of minutes later and quite seriously said, 'You lied to me, didn't you? You're not 60.'

Age is just a number. It doesn't worry me.

I had one funny experience with a young waiter in the Lido on my last trip. Something came up and I mentioned celebrating my 60th birthday a couple of years ago. He came back to me a couple of minutes later and quite seriously said, 'You lied to me, didn't you? You're not 60.'

Was there a big tip involved? :D:)

Am I the only one who wishes Cunard would not remind you of you age every other second? Now I know obsession with age seems to be a thing now with corporate America. But it seems so crass to me, and rather rude.

I've traveled quite often with Cunard, but once I reach this next truly distressing age milestone, if they don't stop flashing my age in NEON :eek: lights I won't travel on Cunard anymore.

Once I hit the big blank-0 I don't want ANYBODY advertising it. So Cunard, please be kind and tasteful, and completely FORGET ABOUT our ages! Otherwise bye bye Cunard. Unless changing your age becomes as simple as changing your name, I'm NOT aging beyond blank-9! That's all there is to it!

Is this post for real?, how do they keep announcing it?:confused: